Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Not feeling the best tonight with asthma playing up.

Know your pain mate, had severe asthma growing up.

I'm lucky I have gotten it to the point where I don't notice it any more (been several years since an asthma attack now).

Flying out to Seoul this Wednesday.

Got the Grand Prix (last of the Olympic qualifying season) this Saturday, then nationals in Brisbane week after.

Won't lie pressure has gotten to me, fenced well at states yesterday but was in tears watching the Swans game afterwards and this morning.

Bit better now, will train tonight and tomorrow, Pilates, Osteo and Ice Baths in Wednesday before flight.

I think I need a break

Got the Grand Prix (last of the Olympic qualifying season) this Saturday, then nationals in Brisbane week after.

Won't lie pressure has gotten to me, fenced well at states yesterday but was in tears watching the Swans game afterwards and this morning.

Bit better now, will train tonight and tomorrow, Pilates, Osteo and Ice Baths in Wednesday before flight.

I think I need a break

Easier said than done but just enjoy it, only pressure is coming from yourself

Had one back in the old place. Was lucky to not be in the bathroom when the ceiling came down, so am very paranoid about it.

Jesus that's s**t

I had a leak in our room 2 years ago, had to put my headphones in to sleep

got it fixed as well of course 😂

I think I need a break
We couldn't be anymore proud of you already, Bonz. Take a breath because you're probably you're own hardest marker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I need a break
#ProudlyBonz

I have to have a CT Scan on the brain to find out the cause for my balance issues. Hopefully nothing is wrong. I've had CT scans before but they usually involve going in 'feet' first.

I have to have a CT Scan on the brain to find out the cause for my balance issues. Hopefully nothing is wrong. I've had CT scans before but they usually involve going in 'feet' first.

Good luck! Will keep my fingers crossed for you

fingers crossed

🤞 wishing all the best

Remove this Banner Ad

Back