Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

I've most of this week off work due to same thing. Get to Dr & get some proper anti-inflammatory and don't settle for voltarin. Also had acupuncture by the physio- can recommend.

Ha ha Anti inflammatory gave me an ulcer last year so been avoiding it :p

I sound so old

Then get the physio, first time I had relief was after a session with the acupuncture.
I had a great Chiro years ago that used the needles and i hate needles , but it was so good. Been seeing a new Chiro the last year who happens to be the dad of a premiership player and no doing nothing for me

Then get the physio, first time I had relief was after a session with the acupuncture.

Yep 8:30 tomorrow

also got the remedial massage friday she usually puts the cups on

If you are looking for some quick and light hearted entertainment, jump onto Hamish Blakes instagram. It is cake baking night. For each of the kids birthday's they put in a request for a cake (usually outrageous designs) and he attempts to make it under the influence of copious amounts of whisky dragging into the early hours of the morning.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get a new doc mate... you can't just keep being in pain...
Getting worse to try and manage a team , hobble out to the huddles . Last year i think 458 games to this stage , 3 flags and friendships has been great .

Last edited:
I don’t know about which I’m pissed off more about. The Swans performance yesterday or paying $9 for eggs. How much do you pay for eggs in Melbourne or Sydney out of curiosity.

It’s a bloody outrage. I should take this up to the PM

I don’t know about which I’m pissed off more about. The Swans performance yesterday or paying $9 for eggs. How much do you pay for eggs in Melbourne or Sydney out of curiosity.

It’s a bloody outrage. I should take this up to the PM
I don't buy eggs much but it's about $6 on the Coles website for a dozen (might be state based, in Adelaide). Not sure if you have any big supermarkets near you.

I don't buy eggs much but it's about $6 on the Coles website for a dozen (might be state based, in Adelaide). Not sure if you have any big supermarkets near you.
We have IGA in Mortlake (but they were closed at the time I wanted eggs) and Woolies and Coles in Warrnambool. I only go to the servo as a last resort

Will Hayward’s twitter (the source of all wisdom) reckons “Woolies sushi is heaps good”.

Just tried it.

Hayward is wrong.

My next mission - to investigate his query: “do birds get cold?”

Last edited:
My missus and I just watched Toy Story 3.

Might actually be the funniest movie I've ever seen. Didn't think anything would ever top the Naked Gun.

The scene where the toys are all in the toy jail while this depressed harmonica music is playing in the background and then it cuts to the pig playing the harmonica absolutely ended me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back