Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Not in the best shape to support the Swans today, but had a good night out last night though. Late nights don’t agree with me in the morning these days. I needed it.

Attachments

• IMG_5091.jpeg
    IMG_5091.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5090.jpeg
    IMG_5090.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5089.jpeg
    IMG_5089.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5088.jpeg
    IMG_5088.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5087.jpeg
    IMG_5087.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5085.jpeg
    IMG_5085.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5082.jpeg
    IMG_5082.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5078.jpeg
    IMG_5078.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5074.jpeg
    IMG_5074.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

I needed last night with Iron Maiden and the win today. I was a bit emotional as I have been dealing with a sick goat. I’ve been trying get him to stand up but he just can’t. Lost a lot of weight and strength.
Been stressed out. Apologies if I was a bit emotional in the gameday thread

Can you call in the vet for him Goat?
They’ve been in twice to checked him over. I may have two put him sleep. Breaks my heart. I hate doing this to pets.

I needed last night with Iron Maiden and the win today. I was a bit emotional as I have been dealing with a sick goat. I’ve been trying get him to stand up but he just can’t. Lost a lot of weight and strength.
Been stressed out. Apologies if I was a bit emotional in the gameday thread
We all get a bit that way because we love the club. I think I had horse out the door and Mills stepping down as captain.

Local Womens 5k cancer run today, some amazing ladies have beaten the dreaded c , out there having a run with daughtersm or grandaughters, some of the people out there bring a tear to the eye seeing what they overcome, or if someone is not there anymore and family run for them.

Lot of generations of women out running together, everyone in pink, nice moment for a great cause.

Local Womens 5k cancer run today, some amazing ladies have beaten the dreaded c , out there having a run with daughtersm or grandaughters, some of the people out there bring a tear to the eye seeing what they overcome, or if someone is not there anymore and family run for them.

Lot of generations of women out running together, everyone in pink, nice moment for a great cause.
Well done mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hilarious! rhod gilbert is up there with bob mortimer, sean lock, david mitchell, greg davies, kevin bridges, sarah millican, miles jupp, peter serafinowicz, alex horne, tom allen, sara pascoe, katherine ryan, lucy beaumont, and so many more ... geez, just about any of the comedians who've been on would i lie to you or eight out of ten cats or taskmaster, et al ...
many a night i've spent watching clips of these folks ... i don't get out much these days, and this is a lot of the reason why

hilarious! rhod gilbert is up there with bob mortimer, sean lock, david mitchell, greg davies, kevin bridges, sarah millican, miles jupp, peter serafinowicz, alex horne, tom allen, sara pascoe, katherine ryan, lucy beaumont, and so many more ... geez, just about any of the comedians who've been on would i lie to you or eight out of ten cats or taskmaster, et al ...
many a night i've spent watching clips of these folks ... i don't get out much these days, and this is a lot of the reason why
Couldn't agree more! All amazing!

I've found Patrick not responsive this morning.

He's collapsed on his side

$450 for a visit before they do anything outside of hours 😬

I think there's something else going on inside him other than worming

I’ll try and make him comfortable as possible.

I’m thinking of starting a GoFundMe page to help pay the vets bill. My mind is a bit over the place today

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back