Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Just randomly remembered when I was in Pisa, Italy at this restaurant with my mates and one of them ordered a prawn pizza. About 15-20 minutes after ordering, everyone's pizza came out but his. 30 minutes after ordering he still didn't have his pizza, and the rest of us were all well into our meals by now. After 40 minutes had passed we were beginning to wonder why our mate's pizza was taking so long compared to everyone else's. Lo and behold, 1 hour and 15 minutes after ordering - we're all onto our desserts by now - they finally bring out his pizza. It is an undercooked base still bordering on dough, covered with cold tomato paste, about four spinach leaves, and prawns everywhere that... still had their shells on.

Truly one of the most surreal moments, in Italy of all places, to have them take 1.25 hours to make something I could've made in 10 minutes, blind drunk at 3am. Piss myself laughing every time I think about it.
I ordered a pizza in Naples which had "Vienna sausage and potato". You read that and assume decent quality sausage, with sliced potato.

I got a pizza with chopped up hot dog and hot chips on it (like fish and chip shop hot chips). Whole chips.

I ordered a pizza in Naples which had "Vienna sausage and potato". You read that and assume decent quality sausage, with sliced potato.

I got a pizza with chopped up hot dog and hot chips on it (like fish and chip shop hot chips). Whole chips.
Honestly feels like maybe they know they have a reputation as food pioneers so they just wanna occasionally troll tourists

Honestly feels like maybe they know they have a reputation as food pioneers so they just wanna occasionally troll tourists
Maybe in my case they are catering for Americans. But then you'd just say "Fat Tony's New York style Hot Dawg and Freedom Fries Pizza".

Apologies to any Americans, I know it's not just like that over there.

****ing iPhone, is there anyone having trouble updating to iOs 18 on here and what did they do to solve these issues?

Feel your pain.

Mr Apple suggests that a nice, shiny new device, for the miserly sum of $89,456 might be the solution :oops:

After hounding me to switch over to Apple, phone, tablet and laptop, my daughters are beginning to recognise it as little more than a cult.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back