Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

OUTRAGEOUS!!! Some mongrel stole my fastest time on the Swinging Bridge walk segment on Strava down in Tasmania's Huon Valley that I have held for over 11 years.

There is only one thing I can do to remedy this.

Segment deleted!!!!

Might drive down and recreate it 🤣

The car battery is flat, the stereo is connected wrongly and it drains the battery. I hope this isn’t a sign of things to come 🙄

Went for a walk though because coffee wasn’t going to drink itself and yelled out “Go Swans” in front of Lewy Taylor’s house as I walked past.

IMG_5254.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing when in a GF how many posters come from who knows where
lol this used to be my stomping ground but I grew up and now can’t call players “hotties” anymore they are all babies haha and now I have my own child and life has been busy but I still love my big footy fam and Friends and still adore my swans

lol this used to be my stomping ground but I grew up and now can’t call players “hotties” anymore they are all babies haha and now I have my own child and life has been busy but I still love my big footy fam and Friends and still adore my swans
Pretty sure he wasn’t meaning you.

We thought you just hated us. 😉. Guess we should take back all the nasty things we said now.
Hahahaha never could hate you guys
You all hold such a special place In my Swannies heart and you never really disowned me with all my “hotties” “roomies” talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back