Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I'll be taking a long break from BigFooty after tomorrow. Win or lose tomorrow will be around to read and post about the game, but after that I reckon I'll log out and move on for a while.

Was already 6 or 7 weeks into one up until we beat Port last week trying to disconnect watching films, gym, reading, gaming, etc.

Grand Final is an exciting time for the supporters, so it's been good to read everyone's thoughts on tomorrow. Hope we win. :thumbsu:

I reckon I'll be taking a long break from BigFooty after tomorrow. Win or lose tomorrow will be around to read and post about the game, but after that I reckon I'll log out and move on for a while.

Was already 6 or 7 weeks into one up until we beat Port last week trying to disconnect watching films, gym, reading, gaming, etc.

Grand Final is an exciting time for the supporters, so it's been good to read everyone's thoughts on tomorrow. Hope we win. :thumbsu:

fair enough ... hang in there
cmon swans!

Good to see you all
Once again
Unfortunately as I get older
The younger Sophie who adored her swans drifts A little further away and my focus is my family and my son…sad we couldn’t win today…hopefully one day I’ll come back to see all the happy memories and remember how much big footy was apart of my life…hopefully see you all
Again for a happier times

And the blokes with them kept turning around and waving a flag in front of me . Every other Lions fans i spoke to before and after were very good.
Getting hammered on the Book by Essendon rats , already have had 2 warnings
Had a mates brother (Essendon) come on Facebook and trash talk. Told him to **** off and deleted him. Hope a personal tragedy befalls him.

Had a mates brother (Essendon) come on Facebook and trash talk. Told him to **** off and deleted him. Hope a personal tragedy befalls him.
I actually saw that. Good thing he didn’t trash talk me. I would have blocked him. I had no patience for that shit

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back