Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see you all
Once again
Unfortunately as I get older
The younger Sophie who adored her swans drifts A little further away and my focus is my family and my son…sad we couldn’t win today…hopefully one day I’ll come back to see all the happy memories and remember how much big footy was apart of my life…hopefully see you all
Again for a happier times
lifestyle of Melb or Sydney, which in your opinion is better Soph?

What’s with all the people at Clarke’s Pies this morning? It’s not tourist season yet, go back to your home planet
You sound like the mob does the mornington peninsula. Call the tourist terrorists despite tourism being the thing keeping half of their businesses alive.

You sound like the mob does the mornington peninsula. Call the tourist terrorists despite tourism being the thing keeping half of their businesses alive.
That’s harsh calling them terrorists. I just call them aliens lol

It's ok. The highway bypasses. Although I guess that wall would be more about keeping the locals in, rather than keeping the visitors out.
And hopefully the smell that resonates coming from that town

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lifestyle of Melb or Sydney, which in your opinion is better Soph?
lots I love about
But very happy to have moved away from the expense of Sydney unfortunately we couldn’t afford to live there anymore

Our lifestyle of beach, coast/country and no traffic on the peninsula has been great and I’ve throughly enjoyed the switch

Of course I love going back to Sydney and being amongst it all but no regrets

They both offer great things

lots I love about
But very happy to have moved away from the expense of Sydney unfortunately we couldn’t afford to live there anymore

Our lifestyle of beach, coast/country and no traffic on the peninsula has been great and I’ve throughly enjoyed the switch

Of course I love going back to Sydney and being amongst it all but no regrets

They both offer great things
you are on the west peninsula aren't you

Every polo in the wash to be packed away for a fair while .
Probably saved money yesterday by no Lake Oval and beers , so flat today , yesterday was disbelief

Same

take care of yourself buddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back