Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

The last few days have been trying being overdrawn by $46 because of a CGU insurance **** up. Technology being a right royal pain in the arse. I lost all of my music from my phone, all 56k songs. I only got 27k songs back

I reported the issue I had with CGU and they first pinned it on the bank. 3 months ago, I had the money but I need to eat and used it for food and they took the money out today.

Just felt like giving up trying to work shit out on my own without help with technology or issues with bills with no *ing family support whatsoever (my mum’s side are in Melbourne and don’t give a * about me)

So I ranted on here to get it off my chest

I post goat pics as they bring me joy and I hope it does with other people
Take care of yourself GB. Your Swans Bigfooty family is here. Not everyone has to like everyone's content but if posting it makes you feel better then you should never apologise for doing it. :)

Drove a loan car (new) when my car was in for service. No thanks. Was picking up the tar snakes they create when filling in cracks as lines and the steering wheel was trying to drive me up the kerb. Didn't pick up the moved lanes for roadworks so tried to steer me into concrete barriers. Just give me aircon, electric windows/mirrors and cruise control. That will do me.

Just wait until someone says, if you allow your insurance provider access to your car's data we'll lower your insurance premium.

Friend of mine (not in Australia) had to brake very hard to avoid a suddenly stopping truck in front of him.

Premium went up the next year because of his dangerous driving habits.

:)

Animated GIF

I’m no longer in a murderous rage. I’ve got all 55,900 songs back on my iPhone. You can now breathe easy people

Take care of yourself GB. Your Swans Bigfooty family is here. Not everyone has to like everyone's content but if posting it makes you feel better then you should never apologise for doing it. :)
Thank you caesar88, I love your guts

As you can tell, music means as much to me as the Swans and Sport do. I can’t live without either
Music can be a wonderful tonic to the soul (probably the most poetic thing I've ever said on BigFooty). Can help rev you up, calm you down or provide an escape where applicable.

My favourite bands* aren't producing their best anymore, but there's always their catalogue and occasionally some newer stuff from others that hits.

* U2, The Killers, Muse, Coldplay before their last decade of light pop, AC/DC, Birds of Tokyo (less so their lighter stuff) etc.

Music can be a wonderful tonic to the soul (probably the most poetic thing I've ever said on BigFooty). Can help rev you up, calm you down or provide an escape where applicable.

My favourite bands* aren't producing their best anymore, but there's always their catalogue and occasionally some newer stuff from others that hits.

* U2, The Killers, Muse, Coldplay before their last decade of light pop, AC/DC, Birds of Tokyo (less so their lighter stuff) etc.
I’m one of the rare older people that’s always love finding new bands and supporting them. I guess it’s a heavy metal thing really.

Re older bands: that’s why I saw Iron Maiden last month. Maybe the only time I’ll get the chance to see them again. Hopefully Judas Priest comes to Australia next year for this reason

I’m one of the rare older people that’s always love finding new bands and supporting them. I guess it’s a heavy metal thing really.

Re older bands: that’s why I saw Iron Maiden last month. Maybe the only time I’ll get the chance to see them again. Hopefully Judas Priest comes to Australia next year for this reason
Yeah, I mean the bands I mentioned (well maybe not AC/DC with genre and BoT with age) have had others follow with some great songs imo, though I probably invested more time when I was younger into getting my favourites and now just occasionally hearing something newer. More recently, though certainly not leading edge (I'm not "young"), The 1975, The Wombats, Polish Club esp "Clarity" etc have had some great songs, although in among a fair bit of pop.

Certainly will still look to attend any of my older favourites when they tour. U2 for example, there is definitely truth to them being a better live band than recording (where they tend to overproduce).

Coldplay between 2000-2011 was elite

Coldplay between 2000-2011 was elite
Yep. Saw them in 2012, probably won't see them again unless they just did earlier album anniversary tours etc where they play the whole album then some other hits.

That 2012 tour had some more pop songs from their then current album, some good, some not, and obviously all the hits from beforehand. Songs like Yellow and God Put a Smile On Your Face got a heavier treatment (available on Spotify) than the radio/album editions, so I just have the live editions in my favourites playlist instead.

Saw U2 do the whole past album thing with The Joshua Tree twice (once in Berlin's Olympiastadion, the one here a bit later on wasn't quite as good).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'll be fascinating to see the tools fans use to interact online in the future, right now it's the golden age of bigfooty, fb, twitter etc connecting AFL fans. I can't imagine what it'll be like in 30 years. I really hope AI doesn't fk it up for us through fake accounts etc.

If you're in Vic, Tas, SA, Southern NSW & WA then have a look outside tonight. You could be viewing the Southern Auroras if there's no cloud coverage. Best one for a long time! Try to get away from light pollution if possible, best viewed through a camera. I'm no expert, definite novice but looks like a special weather event to experience!

If you're in Vic, Tas, SA, Southern NSW & WA then have a look outside tonight. You could be viewing the Southern Auroras if there's no cloud coverage. Best one for a long time! Try to get away from light pollution if possible, best viewed through a camera. I'm no expert, definite novice but looks like a special weather event to experience!
Most celestial events often happen when it’s cloudy in my area. Would be good to see off Thunder Point, Warrnambool though enjoying a couple of kebabs

My sister took this one early this morning. Insane.

Attachments

• IMG_3890.jpeg
    IMG_3890.jpeg
    253.5 KB · Views: 4

I use both these chrome 'extensions' as a good way to check grocery prices. Nifty tool, especially in this economic climate.

Just wait until someone says, if you allow your insurance provider access to your car's data we'll lower your insurance premium.

Friend of mine (not in Australia) had to brake very hard to avoid a suddenly stopping truck in front of him.

Premium went up the next year because of his dangerous driving habits.

:)
Doesn't AAMI already do this by making you download their app?

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back