Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Doesn't AAMI already do this by making you download their app?

No Insurance company in Australia currently does this. It’s a “selling point” for a couple of insurers in the UK and US that I’m aware of.

RACV and NRMA trialed it a decade back with an in built device similar to a Satnav but it was discontinued as they couldn’t find enough people to take part in the trial.

No Insurance company in Australia currently does this. It’s a “selling point” for a couple of insurers in the UK and US that I’m aware of.

RACV and NRMA trialed it a decade back with an in built device similar to a Satnav but it was discontinued as they couldn’t find enough people to take part in the trial.

I know the toyota app gives you a driver rating score for your drive, they also offer insurance. I know wonder if they're tracking that data & will potentially offer it as part of their insurance package in the future? bad driver = more insurance premium

Thanks! Good to know... maybe I will insure with them after all

Remove this Banner Ad

Random Random Thoughts Rebooted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back