Club Legend
Suspended
Sep 5, 2004
In Da Hood with my click
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Singapore Slingers
Has his disciplinary events recently affected his chances of becoming a WWE Champion again, he has so much talent and is such a good actor. He deserves to be main event again. One of my favourite Wrestlers

Terrible actor and terrible wrestler. Got a good look and thats about it. Would rather see Hunter get the belt back than this clown.

I think hes been misused - feuding with the likes of carlito? nitro? common, he isnt 2nd rate talent here, we're talking about a man whos had a memorable match against Chris Benoit as SS04, a reasonable feud with the Undertaker that kinda dragged (wasnt Orton's fault). Ill give him until New Years Revolution until he reclaims that WWE belt - if he doesnt, hes done for

I think Orton/Carlito wasn't so much Orton being mis-used, it was to see if Carlito could hang with an upper-card guy which he clearly showed he could because it was a sensational match.
But Carlito hasn't done much since, much like Shelton Benjamin. I see these 2 guys as the future.

Suckerpunch said:
Terrible actor and terrible wrestler. Got a good look and thats about it. Would rather see Hunter get the belt back than this clown.

Yeah, his entrance is the only thing i like about him. After he enters the ring it all goes downhill from there. He can wrestle, but he is just so boring to watch... i don't know what it is ? It's sorta like a lack of charisma - semi like Lance Storm (although Lance Storm was more interesting to watch). I just can't get into the way Orton wrestles.

Xtreme said:
Yeah, his entrance is the only thing i like about him. After he enters the ring it all goes downhill from there. He can wrestle, but he is just so boring to watch... i don't know what it is ? It's sorta like a lack of charisma - semi like Lance Storm (although Lance Storm was more interesting to watch). I just can't get into the way Orton wrestles.

You hit the nail on the head, he is boring but i cant say why.....every time he is in the ring i feel like switching stations.

He has possibly the worst finisher aswell, basically a bulldog when you think about it

The only interesting thing he has ever done was when he was injured and he had the injury updates each week. That was kind of funny

nooB said:
I think hes been misused - feuding with the likes of carlito? nitro? common, he isnt 2nd rate talent here, we're talking about a man whos had a memorable match against Chris Benoit as SS04, a reasonable feud with the Undertaker that kinda dragged (wasnt Orton's fault). Ill give him until New Years Revolution until he reclaims that WWE belt - if he doesnt, hes done for
Carlito is soooooooooo much better than Orton, in every way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't like him, poor wrestler IMO.

I think if it weren't for his father he'd be nowhere near his current status.

Remove this Banner Ad

Randy Orton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back