Rankings?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont get it. Was ranked around the 4,000 mark last week. Then with my injury list: Dew, Dempsey, Priddis, Jetta meaning I had 7 rookies on the ground I would have been happy to score 1900 or thereabouts. Thinking I need these rookies to step up this week if I am to get a decent score Palmer scores 10, Tuck scores 19, Bird scores 44 Tippet 61 and my main man Austin Woneamirri scores 67, I come out the other side with 2,031 and only slipped about 1,000 places.

Hopefully I've used all my bad luck for the season, get back to full strength in the next few weeks and come home strong.

My Herald Sun team is around the 500 mark.

But my team on the Adelaidenow website is currently 9th out of 15000+. I'm quietly confident as I still have 18 trades left for the year.

"Was 14th last week but an ordinary round dropped me to 178. Still around the mark i guess... "

That's interesting Mosquito, pretty sure I had 14th sewn up last week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

236th
used 2 trades

different teams on herald sun supercoach and adelaidenow and my scores are 2 different :p
12764 on herald sun and 12762 on adelaidenow
coming 14th for adelaide now :D

im 2596th but im happy with the 14200 jump from 16800 lol. bit dissappointed tho was in the top 100 last year for a bit

Haha, deal!
Whats your excuse?

I honestly think it was a case of a little bit of knowledge being a dangerous thing. I've played SC for 3 years now, but this is really the first where I've taken it too seriously (to quote the wise man).

I tried to create my team looking at each of the 4 positions and went with a mix of guns and potential cows, but didn't actually look at the big picture, so fell into the trap many have of not stacking the backline as much as has been proved sensible so far. Also overthought many of my selections and did not follow my gut (the gut has so far been correct)

And I suppose it's also down to the other common problem many are having of the guns I do have not firing the way I'd hoped they would- Brown, Dal, BJ etc etc- the usual suspects.

I'm happy that I'm still winning my league though (how I have NFI, but yay nonetheless). I will concentrate on the league win this year, and look towards the bigger picture in 2009.

I honestly think it was a case of a little bit of knowledge being a dangerous thing. I've played SC for 3 years now, but this is really the first where I've taken it too seriously (to quote the wise man).

I tried to create my team looking at each of the 4 positions and went with a mix of guns and potential cows, but didn't actually look at the big picture, so fell into the trap many have of not stacking the backline as much as has been proved sensible so far. Also overthought many of my selections and did not follow my gut (the gut has so far been correct)

And I suppose it's also down to the other common problem many are having of the guns I do have not firing the way I'd hoped they would- Brown, Dal, BJ etc etc- the usual suspects.

I'm happy that I'm still winning my league though (how I have NFI, but yay nonetheless). I will concentrate on the league win this year, and look towards the bigger picture in 2009.

Yeah no kidding man. I was tossing up between Adcock and Gazza at the start, guess which one i chose. :rolleyes:
Altho i guess i wanted Lucas and got rid of him at the last minute so i suppose it evens out. Just wish i had the hindsight to know that the backs would be so damn frustrating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back