Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

I only half watched it while I caught up on this forum - possibly most boring night on the forum ever. Plus I am on a phone and my plugger66 block doesn't seem to work on it.... Not a good night all round

Sent from my CPH1607 using Tapatalk
Don't worry Hugga... toxics superiority complex is in full swing tonight. Just have a giggle and move on

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't worry Hugga... toxics superiority complex is in full swing tonight. Just have a giggle and move on

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

When you cuddle Hugga close please ask him to change his deodorant

Rexona for her doesnt suit

Can you like, not post here degrading my fellow fans if they have opinions on the Saints board.

Nope.

Amazingly i post pretty regularly on the saints board.
I respect heavily most saints posters opinions and most respect mine.
I've never trolled the saints board and those that know me will substantiate that.

If my different opinion offends then debate it, dont dismiss it because I'm a magpie supporter.

Last edited:
Nope.

I've never trolled the saints board and those that know me will substantiate that.

If my different opinion offends tben debate it, dont dismiss it because I'm a magpie supporter.
Fine, i'm too far gone to debate anything, I just didn't enjoy the tone, please lighten up and be more positive to a conversation.

Nope.

If my different opinion offends tben debate it, dont dismiss it because I'm a magpie supporter.
Yeah ..get a heads up from a few regular posters and you think you have carte blanche to come here and throw out insulting comments..
Give em an inch ...etc ..
Show a bit of respect or piss off where you belong .

Fine, i'm too far gone to debate anything, I just didn't enjoy the tone, please lighten up and be more positive to a conversation.

Enjoy your nite

Tag me tomorrow if you want to continue the discussion.

Yeah ..get a heads up from a few regular posters and you think you have carte blanche to come here and throw out insulting comments..
Give em an inch ...etc ..
Show a bit of respect or piss off where you belong .

Nothing like supporters who cant "debate" the argument or topic.

I have no agenda other than most saints supporters who post on here have excellent debating ability and its great footy discussion.

If you choose to dismiss everyone's opinion other than those who agree with yours then good for you.

Enjoy your bubble...Seinfeld is your go to channel!

I have no agenda other than most saints supporters who post on here have excellent debating ability and its great footy discussion.

If you choose to dismiss everyone's opinion other than those who agree with yours then good for you.

There wasn't much healthy debate from you on page 19 of this thread. Just disparaging comments aimed at someone who gave an opinion on the finals series.

I know you are a 'respected opposition poster' and all that but that was out of order and doubt it would stand if one of us tried that on your board.

Pretty shitty form.

Prime example right here of what happens when you allow the enemy to hang around for too long. They think they own the joint. Piss off to your own board, flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There wasn't much healthy debate from you on page 19 of this thread. Just disparaging comments aimed at someone who gave an opinion on the finals series.

I know you are a 'respected opposition poster' and all that but that was out of order and doubt it would stand if one of us tried that on your board.

Pretty shitty form.
Prime example right here of what happens when you allow the enemy to hang around for too long. They think they own the joint. Piss off to your own board, flog.

Still struggling to see where i offended an individual, but feel free to show me please.

If you want to post on the pies board then do so.
I personally don't post there as most of the shit posted it absurd, without vision and narrow minded. But that's just my opinion.

How you post there and the level of acceptance will be yours to decide.

go back to your board - trade talk on here

Prick should be banned from our board based off his last 10 posts. **** him off! No respect at all. And couldn't give a rats about this 'respected poster' BS. Take out the trash!

Prick...........
.....nothing like attacking the person instead of debating the topic

Interesting beginning

Why is it you're afraid of another clubs posters opinion?

Nope.

If my different opinion offends then debate it, dont dismiss it because I'm a magpie supporter.
Standbytoxic

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Back