Rate My Team - Midseason

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you copy and paste your team?

I have 13 trades left (2 this week) and 313,000 left. this is my first year. Any tips?

Backs: Hodge,Carrazo, Enright, Duffield, Waters, Kelly, H. Shaw Subs: Maguire and Nason

Mids: Bartel, Barlow, Watson, Judd, Bastinac, Mitchell, Subs: Trengrove, Shuey

Rucks: Sandilands, Natinui Subs: Hitchcock and Mcnamara

Forwards: J. Brown, Ziebell, O'Keefe, Giansiracusa, Podsiadley, Rockliff, Medhurst. Subs: Watts and Playfair

looks real nice, but you'll need 4 of those trades to upgrade Maguire and Gysberts i'd say.

my team, 8 trades left 31k

B: Goddard, Hodge, Carazzo, Grimes, S Fisher, Waters, Maguire
M: Ablett, Montagna, Swan, Bartel, Gibbs, Barlow (Shuey, Banner)
R: Cox, Kreuzer (Warnock, Lobbe)
F: Pavlich, Gia, Goodes, R O'Keefe, Franklin, Brown, Podsiadly (Fyfe, N O'Keefe)

8/10

Killer midfield but looks like you are missing some of the best guns down back and forward and no Sandi is obviously losing you some points in the ruck.

I like your team Cartman, mainly due to the DP cover you will have if you go ahead with the Goddard trade. The back end of your defence is a bit weak though, with 3 half premiums in Waters, Malceski and Shaw, though they are doing the job now.
Very strong midfield with very good cover, you should be able to make some ground now that Hille is injured and not many people have cover, including me.
Forwards is top notch with even better cover.
You shouldnt have much trouble with injuries any time soon, great team.

My team ( after trades are done for this round)

DEF: Goddard, Hodge, Scotland, Gilbert, Enright, Duffield, Hargrave (Davis, Webberley)
MID: Swan, Bartel, Selwood, Gibbs, Barlow, Stanton (Gysberts, Shuey)
RUCK: Sandi, Hille (Warnock, Macauley)
FWD: Pavlich, Didak, O'keefe, Goodes, Giansiracusa, Brown, Pods ( Rockcliff, Watts)

6 trades remaining, 40k in the bank

Looking to downgrade Shuey to Mcneil some time soon for the added cover, gives me a dp link and frees up some cash in the case I need to trade for injuries.

Thoughts?

@ vp123.

good team with an awesome backline despite the underperforming hargrave. rest of the team is good. i would look to upgrade hille.
-------------------------------------------
hows my team looking

tomsteamrnd12.png

ill probably be trading howlett>gysberts and maguire>gilbert later on today.

very solid tram borshk, one of best ive seen i reckon! how many trades u got?

also i got a question, should i trade hille for cox or kreuz keeping in mind i have no cover in rucks??? or maybe cope a zero?
...u seem to know bit bout DT looking at your team :D

thx!

Backs - Goddard / Hodge / Carazzo / Enright / Shaw / Waters / Maguire. Webberley / Heath
Mids - Ablett / Bartel / Swan / Hayes / Barlow / Cooney. Martin / JKT
Rucks - Cox / Kreuzer. Warnock / Lobbe
Fwds - Chapman / ROK / Gia / Brown / Buddy / Pods / Rockliffe. Peterson / Gumby

10 trades - 103k in Bank.

Option 1

Maguire --> Duffield

Option 2

JKT --> Gysberts
Maguire --> Gilbert

or sit tight. 650 overall & in pts race with mates - 200 ahead. Thoughts?

^ What did you end up doing? Webb not named so i'm assuming you traded to avoid a donut (unless Heath was named).

My final team with 6 trades left and 40k. Was flying up the rankings until Hille put a stop to that last week so hopefully can pick up a bit of momentum again. Currently ranked 635.

Decided against getting on the Gysberts train and will keep my fingers crossed Shuey comes back after the break. I'll then downgrade Howlett to McNeil and upgrade Hall and have 4 trades and 150-200k for end of year injuries.

My final team. 7 trades left for LTI's

B: Goddard, Hodge, Enright, Carrazzo, Fisher, Malceski, Waters (Webberley/Heath)
C: Ablett, Swan, Montagna, Gibbs, Mitchell, Barlow (JKT, Shuey)
R: Sandilands, Cox (Warnock, McCauley)
F: Chapman, Pavlich, O'Keefe, Harvey, Brown, Hall, Podsiadly (Duncan/Playfair)

Pretty happy with my starting 22, but a shocking bench. Might need to use some of the 7 trades on some benchies or just ride my luck. Wait and see approach from here. Ranked 86th at the moment, hoping for top 50 or slightly higher if possible.

^ Nice team. Bench is worry though.

Backs
Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Broughton, Shaw, Grimes, Hargrave
(Myers, Nason)
Mids
Ablett, Bartel, Barlow, Watson, Lewis, Boyd
(Shuey, Gysberts)
Rucks
Ryder, Tippett
(Warnock, Grimley)
Forwards
Goodes, Giansiracusa, Sylvia, Harvey, Podsiadly, LeCras, O'Keefe
(Dangerfield, Gunston)

I'm stuck with LeCras and Tippett now that I've only got 5 trades left and injuries are hurting me currently having to play Nason and Myers instead of Broughton and Hargrave. I wouldn't mind bringing McNeil in to create a DP link as I have 5 Forward/Mids in my forward line.

Backs

Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Broughton, Shaw, Grimes, Hargrave
(Myers, Nason)
Mids
Ablett, Bartel, Barlow, Watson, Lewis, Boyd
(Shuey, Gysberts)
Rucks
Ryder, Tippett
(Warnock, Grimley)
Forwards
Goodes, Giansiracusa, Sylvia, Harvey, Podsiadly, LeCras, O'Keefe
(Dangerfield, Gunston)

I'm stuck with LeCras and Tippett now that I've only got 5 trades left and injuries are hurting me currently having to play Nason and Myers instead of Broughton and Hargrave. I wouldn't mind bringing McNeil in to create a DP link as I have 5 Forward/Mids in my forward line.

Unique team. Tippett is a worry. Doesnt matter if you have 5 links in forward line if you only have 1 in the midfield. Next move Id consider would be Shuey to McNeil, upgrade Tippett. But that would leave you with 3 trades so definitely wait a while.

Backs
Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Harbrow, Waters, Silvagni, Kelly (Hams, Webberley)
Mids
Swan, Bartel, Barlow, Pendlebury, Selwood, Bastinac
(McNeil, Martin)
Rucks
Cox, Sandilands
(Warnock, McCauley)
Forwards
Goodes, Giansiracusa, Brown, Didak, Pavlich, O'Keefe, Higgins
(Hitchcock, Davis)

Probably 1 premium behind most people with Bastinac instead of Pods.
10 trades left, 58k. Need some luck from here.

B: Goddard - Hodge - Enright - Waters - H.Shaw - Chaplin - Silvagni (Maguire, Webberley)
M: Ablett (C) - Barlow - Judd (VC) - Watson - Boak - Goodes (Armstrong, Gysberts)
R: Sandilands - Cox (Warnock, random)
F: Pavlich - Didak - O'Keefe - Giansiracusa - Brown - Podsiadly - Rockliff (Higgins, Davis)

^ What did you end up doing? Webb not named so i'm assuming you traded to avoid a donut (unless Heath was named).

My final team with 6 trades left and 40k. Was flying up the rankings until Hille put a stop to that last week so hopefully can pick up a bit of momentum again. Currently ranked 635.

Decided against getting on the Gysberts train and will keep my fingers crossed Shuey comes back after the break. I'll then downgrade Howlett to McNeil and upgrade Hall and have 4 trades and 150-200k for end of year injuries.

I really like your team mate - Would have liked to see Howlett to Gys and then Hall to a premium forward though.

heyyyy.gif

This is my team, what do you think?

Backs
Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Carrazzo, Duffield, H.Shaw, Waters (Maguire, Webberley)
Mids
Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Barlow, Ball, Gysberts
(Stevenson, Cunnington)
Rucks
Sandilands, Ryder
(Warnock, McCauley)
Forwards
Pavlich, O'Keefe, Goodes, Gia, Harvey, Brown, Pods
(Rockliff, Watts)

Still need 1 upgrade in the mids which is holding me back. Tried to go for JS over scoring potential with my bench. 9 trades left after double trading this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4rdtrd12j
Still need 1 upgrade in the mids which is holding me back. Tried to go for JS over scoring potential with my bench. 9 trades left after double trading this week.

Good team (4.5/5)
Shaw and brown for Gilbert and Chapman yeah? What you doing?

Me:
dtrd12.jpg

12 trades, 275k

Looking pretty good I think with Howlett to GAJ and Gray/Rocky to Chapman + anyone (I can't wait any longer) this/next week.

But stuck on the next trade cos most of my guys are probably keepers? :confused:

Was thinking (in order): Shaw, Brennan, Hille, Harbrow, Mitchell,
for; Scotland, SJ, Ryder, Kelly/Malceski, Monty would be idea!

But I don't really want to trade out Shaw or brennan so low... Also hille should come back and Mitchell is just a gun. So maybe Harbrow? So hard to decide. Any help would be sweet. :) :heart:

Maybe I should hold onto my trades?
I have 4 spare (including 5 for injuries).

Me:
dtrd12.jpg

12 trades, 275k

Looking pretty good I think with Howlett to GAJ and Gray/Rocky to Chapman + anyone (I can't wait any longer) this/next week.

But stuck on the next trade cos most of my guys are probably keepers? :confused:

Was thinking (in order): Shaw, Brennan, Hille, Harbrow, Mitchell,
for; Scotland, SJ, Ryder, Kelly/Malceski, Monty would be idea!

But I don't really want to trade out Shaw or brennan so low... Also hille should come back and Mitchell is just a gun. So maybe Harbrow? So hard to decide. Any help would be sweet. :) :heart:

Maybe I should hold onto my trades?
I have 4 spare (including 5 for injuries).

I give your team a 7/10 as it currently stands. Shaw in the backline hurts...as does having no recognised 6th mid and having both Brennan and Rockclife in the fwd line. Brennan because of his injuries and Rockclife because he has yet to convince me that he will be banging out 85+ for the rest of the year....

Fortunately the rest of your team is very solid and with 12 trades left you certainly have the capability to change your team for the better. I know no one likes trading out 'keepers' but Im thinking Shaw needs to go as he as just been really up and down this year, and more down then up.

As for me...

dreamteamj.jpg

Currently ranked 4059

I have 6 trades left and 70k in the kitty and my team is complete IMO for better or for worse. 3 keepers on the bench at the moment in Broughton/Higgens/Hille and hopefully they can get back into their respective teams pretty quickly because my depth is being tested.

I really like your team mate - Would have liked to see Howlett to Gys and then Hall to a premium forward though.

heyyyy.gif

This is my team, what do you think?
Pretty much had a similar trade locked in but he keeps scoring well so it makes it hard. Averaging 100 over the last 5, i'll just wait until he snaps then trade him :eek:

Your team's looking pretty good, i'm guessing you've got a pretty decent rank? What did you end up doing with Hille? Heater is the other one that must be annoying the crap out of you.

At the moment sitting on the top 3000, was in the top 800 last year. Going for overall ranking again this year. My team thus far shapes as:

D: Hodge, Goddard, Gilbert, Enright, Malceski, Harbrow, Waters (Shepperd, Webberley)
M: Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Selwood, Barlow, Mitchell (Gysbert, JKT)
R: Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
F: Pavlich, ROK, Didak, Brown, Franklin, Podsiadly, Gray (Rockliff, Fyfe)

7trades left, $40,000 remaining.

Hoping Gray and Didak make a healthy return this week. I can accept Rockliffs scores in the absence of big jono brown. this week im contemplating on trading hille out for cox completing my ruck department and holding 6 trades for LTI and also upgrading gray or waters (although waters is doing an exceptional job as a D7). Gray im looking at getting rid of when Roo comes back to form which will be agess away. SO Hille to Cox? Deal or No Deal?

At the moment sitting on the top 3000, was in the top 800 last year. Going for overall ranking again this year. My team thus far shapes as:

D: Hodge, Goddard, Gilbert, Enright, Malceski, Harbrow, Waters (Shepperd, Webberley)
M: Swan, Montagna, Bartel, Selwood, Barlow, Mitchell (Gysbert, JKT)
R: Sandilands, Hille (Warnock, Lobbe)
F: Pavlich, ROK, Didak, Brown, Franklin, Podsiadly, Gray (Rockliff, Fyfe)

7trades left, $40,000 remaining.

Hoping Gray and Didak make a healthy return this week. I can accept Rockliffs scores in the absence of big jono brown. this week im contemplating on trading hille out for cox completing my ruck department and holding 6 trades for LTI and also upgrading gray or waters (although waters is doing an exceptional job as a D7). Gray im looking at getting rid of when Roo comes back to form which will be agess away. SO Hille to Cox? Deal or No Deal?

I would think no deal, or at least that's what I'm planning. Hille has been very good this year (averaging just under 90 before his 10) and I can't really see Cox being better than that by a significant margin to warrent the trade. Seems a little too sideways for me.

Good team otherwise, I assume you're keeping Waters as a 7th back? His price will be peaking either soon if not.

My team:

untitled-7.jpg

Obviously have Hille and Brown on the bench this week, Didak should be back for the Swans.

Saving Peterson for an upgrade later in the year around round 15-17ish, when a certain someone's 20 has lowered his price enough. Until then, I consider him consistent enough. Not sure what I should do with Maguire. Backline cover is my most solid with both Hunt and Webberly, so I might just leave him there as well for now.

7 trades left, $140k in the bank

OK Lads, what are you thoughts here, im ranked 640 overall, top of the my league, rate away:

BACKS:
GODDARD, HODGE, ENRIGHT, CARRAZZO, BROUGHTON, WATERS, SHAW (Webberly, Hams)

MIDS:
SWAN, HAYES, PENDLEBURY, MITCHELL, SELWOOD, BARLOW (Armstrong,Gysberts)

RUCKS:
SANDILANDS, HILLE ( Warnock, Lobbe )

FOWARDS:
CHAPAMAN, ROK, DIDAK, GIA, BROWN, PAVLICH, PODS (Rockliff, Gumbelton)

7 Trades left, im thinking im going to wait for Armstrong to Peak, Rockliff too down grade Armstrong to McNeil and Rockcliff to someone who should pop up soon, mabye Tapscott or hopefully even Robbie Tarrant may even get a gig at some point any way should leave me with around $474k and trades left, may only do the one downgrade though depending on injuries and then look at upgrading Shaw to Gilbert, Brown to Daisy or someone there abouts and have 4 trades left for finals.

What would you do with this team? Broughton back soon, Hille, Didak, and mabye hold Brown for 4 and play Rocky or trade him now?

Feedback appreciated, we have a $700 Pool in my league so i want to judge these next trades correctly.

Cheers

I would think no deal, or at least that's what I'm planning. Hille has been very good this year (averaging just under 90 before his 10) and I can't really see Cox being better than that by a significant margin to warrent the trade. Seems a little too sideways for me.

Good team otherwise, I assume you're keeping Waters as a 7th back? His price will be peaking either soon if not.

My team:

untitled-7.jpg

Obviously have Hille and Brown on the bench this week, Didak should be back for the Swans.

Saving Peterson for an upgrade later in the year around round 15-17ish, when a certain someone's 20 has lowered his price enough. Until then, I consider him consistent enough. Not sure what I should do with Maguire. Backline cover is my most solid with both Hunt and Webberly, so I might just leave him there as well for now.

7 trades left, $140k in the bank

solid team dude with awesome bench players! - similarish to mine :p
love the midfield, great pick of coons!
also imo with 7 trades u can afford an upgrade now :p, magiure to gilbert is very solid (im thinking the same...) or peterson to like a boomer or someone who has bottomed out???

...my 2 cents :p

team now
Backs - Hodge, Goddard, Enright, DuFFman, Shaw, Waters, Hunt (Maguire , Webberally)
Mid - Swan, Bartel, Barlow, Selwood, Gysberts, Judd (Ball, Shuey)
Rucks - Sandi, Lobbe (Warnock, Hille)
Forwards - Gia, Goodes, ROK, Gumby, jPod, Didak, Dangerfield (Brown , Watts)

141k and 7 trades.....

hoping didak and ball can be back against sydney, prob should :)
trades im thinking of are maguire to gilbert OR danger to pav/steive J??

any adivce/thoughts?

^^^^^^^
Pretty good team, your going to want to uprgade josh hunt to a premium then your backs are set. I think shaw will come good, Strong midfield no weaknesses there once ball comes of the bench.
Only other thing to really do is upgrade gumby or dangerfield, and then brown comes back and you have a really good team.

My team is as follows

Backs: Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Gilbert, Shaw, Waters, Broughton(Heath, Roberton)
Mids: Montagna, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, T.Boak, M.Barlow, J.Gysberts(stevenson,Banner)
Rucks: Sandilands, Hille(Lobbe, Warnock)
Forwards: Chapman, Pavlich, Didak, R.Okeefe, Sylvia, Ballyntyne, Fyfe(N.Okeefe, Roberts)

194k, 6 trades remaining.
Trades becoming an issue, mainly trying to win my league and have a few easy weeks coming up. can upgrade anyone i want, Backline and Rucks are set. Last Mid and Last Forward are a concern.

any advice?

I have 6 trades left and 70k in the kitty and my team is complete IMO for better or for worse. 3 keepers on the bench at the moment in Broughton/Higgens/Hille and hopefully they can get back into their respective teams pretty quickly because my depth is being tested.

What are you doing with Rockliffe? Are you :) with higgins or going a Chapman upgrade via cash cow?

This is what I'm :confused::
Rockliffe to Rookie, Henderson perhaps? :rolleyes:

Mitchell to Champan once he is $440k. :cool:
Swap higgins for chapman* DP. :p
Higgins to Ablett. ;)

As I also am doing:
Gray for chapman
Howelett > Ablett

Ablett and chapman with 3 trades down i'm hoping.:eek:
*Can get goddard also perhaps? I don't think Shaw to Scotland for me is worth tho. So broughton surely is OK too. :thumbsu: Tight team btw!!! :):heart::D

My team is as follows

Backs: Hodge, Goddard, Enright, Gilbert, Shaw, Waters, Broughton(Heath, Roberton)
Mids: Montagna, Pendlebury, J.Selwood, T.Boak, M.Barlow, J.Gysberts(stevenson,Banner)
Rucks: Sandilands, Hille(Lobbe, Warnock)
Forwards: Chapman, Pavlich, Didak, R.Okeefe, Sylvia, Ballyntyne, Fyfe(N.Okeefe, Roberts)

194k, 6 trades remaining.
Trades becoming an issue, mainly trying to win my league and have a few easy weeks coming up. can upgrade anyone i want, Backline and Rucks are set. Last Mid and Last Forward are a concern.

any advice?
Nice defence once Broughton comes back. Bench Cover might be your biggest problem. But if your going for your league and you've got a few easy games ahead I wouldn't worry too much about coping a zero here and there. If I was you i'd wait for Gysberts or Stevenson to peak (whoever does first) and then upgrade to a bottomed out premium mid.

If you have a really good run with injuries you might even be able to afford a luxury upgrade of Fyfe ot Ballantyne later in the season.

My team:

10qmgk6.jpg

I think i've got pretty decent cover for Brown in Dangerfield so i'll just stick Brown on the bench until he comes back.

Only 5 trades left, $53,700 in the bank

I'll sit tight for now and try to conserve for trades

Very solid team Bomber. Couple of good different midfieldrs in there. Bench cover in the mids may be a problem. Hall's form can be very up and down thoug.

Mine

Goodard Hodge Enright Gilbee Bock Waters Nason - Webberley Heath

Ablett Swann Bartel Montagna Barlow Watson - Gysberts Shuey

Sandi Cox - Lobbe Prato

Pavlich O'Keefe Didak Gia Champan Podisadlly Rocklif - Tippett Heyne

6 trades. $50k left. Done until finals. 7th dfender an issue. Midfield back up could become so. Rockliff a keeper for mine.

Got told to re-post here so...

I am just trying to sneak a win in my league. I am 5th atm, and planning to max my cash on hand for last 3-4 rounds of trading/injuries and then flog the 2 guys who I know have only 4 trades left and no money in the bank.

Midfield:

Bartel
Barlow
Boyd
Pendlebury
Trengove
Armstrong
(Martin, Gysberts)

Defence:

Hodge
Goddard
Waters