Competition Rate the Opposition MVP - Season 37 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 3 v Wonders

3) Cubs2Lions Look, I know memes are such a thing, but C2L outdid themselves on the first day of the thread with the baboon stretcher bearers. Genuinely funny and no other meme or clip approached the amount of laughter that that created for me.
2) AnUltimateRessie Solid, regular, consistent, Dominoes pizza consuming week.
1) Grand Uncle Horace The irascible old bugga is always worth a laugh.

Thread 3/5. Was going great guns up until Wednesday night but then petered out over the next couple of days unfortunately. Good people though.

Round 3 vs Seventh Wonders
3 dogs105 started the week with a bang much like his club in the sim
2 AnUltimateRessie other than admitting to getting Hawaiian Pizza from dominos was pretty upbeat this week
1 Cubs2Lions smiling and fun who if the votes were based on game performance would be evil and on 3 votes 27 disposals 11 tackes 5 goals and 146 DT points, very un Ralph like

Thread 4/5
Round 3 v Wonders

3) Cubs2Lions Look, I know memes are such a thing, but C2L outdid themselves on the first day of the thread with the baboon stretcher bearers. Genuinely funny and no other meme or clip approached the amount of laughter that that created for me.
2) AnUltimateRessie Solid, regular, consistent, Dominoes pizza consuming week.
1) Grand Uncle Horace The irascible old bugga is always worth a laugh.

Thread 3/5. Was going great guns up until Wednesday night but then petered out over the next couple of days unfortunately. Good people though.
Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

v Royals R3

0.75 Brenton Davy
0.75 Cadsky
0.75 Footypie32
0.75 GreyCrow
0.75 grumbleguts
0.75 krakouers
0.75 SarahSmiles
0.75 Ulahoopski

4.5/5 , an even spread of contributors as reflected in the above votes (and could've easily given votes to a few others) with a variety of topics . The Sunday night start resulting in many (including me) slowing down by the end of the week was probably all that robbed it of the 5.

Round 3 v Roys

3- Mobbs
1 - 3kzisfootball
0.5 - Phar Ace
0.5 - Mooch
0.5 - tigs2010
0.5 - SpecialBruce

Mobbs’ engagement has been a highlight, but felt there was a large number of Roys who all engaged in a way deserving of votes, so hence the broad split across the final three. Thread was pleasant and flower well. Three out of three good ones to start the season for us, which is pleasing.

Thread: 3/5
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

**** me dead

v Royals R3

0.75 Brenton Davy
0.75 Cadsky
0.75 Footypie32
0.75 GreyCrow
0.75 grumbleguts
0.75 krakouers
0.75 SarahSmiles
0.75 Ulahoopski

4.5/5 , an even spread of contributors as reflected in the above votes (and could've easily given votes to a few others) with a variety of topics . The Sunday night start resulting in many (including me) slowing down by the end of the week was probably all that robbed it of the 5.
Disappointed you didn’t roll out an honourable mentions list

Rd 3 vs Bears

3. Tandy was easily the funniest all week.
2. Millky95 quality and quantity all week.
1. MWPP always an enjoyable thread when she's around.

4/5 thread but 7 days was too long.

I would certainly prefer to pass on that proposition
Probably more a threat than a proposition, but you read the room for you:tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 3 v Roys

3- Mobbs
1 - 3kzisfootball
0.5 - Phar Ace
0.5 - Mooch
0.5 - tigs2010
0.5 - SpecialBruce

Mobbs’ engagement has been a highlight, but felt there was a large number of Roys who all engaged in a way deserving of votes, so hence the broad split across the final three. Thread was pleasant and flower well. Three out of three good ones to start the season for us, which is pleasing.

Thread: 3/5
You're a disgrace and an embarrassment. Sort yourself out man.

v Royals R3

0.75 Brenton Davy
0.75 Cadsky
0.75 Footypie32
0.75 GreyCrow
0.75 grumbleguts
0.75 krakouers
0.75 SarahSmiles
0.75 Ulahoopski

Pretty, pretty, pretty close to a BTGID charge here folks.

Are You Insane GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

If another Bear poster can do proper votes so I don't have to give 8 players .75 of a vote that would be LOVELY!

Non full votes are ridiculous, I’d either exclude them or just pick whoever was first alphabetically 😅

Rd 3 v Demons Foundation Cup

3. Tarkyn _24

What? Oh really? Ok then.

3. sausageroll brilliant in the thread and game.
2. moginie always entertaining and erudite, inc about old cricketers.
1. Gralin solid contribution.

HM - Tarks

Thread was pleasant and diverting 3.5/5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back