Rate what the person above is eating

Remove this Banner Ad

bloody hell lach that sounds marvelous, reminds me of this amazing dish from the moroccan soup kitchen near my place, i have to give that a 9.5/10

I on the other hand was forced to satisfy my hunger with a shitty choice from the veding machine - i feel so deprived after reading what you're eating. :(

cherry ripe

6/10 i prefer mars bars cause they help you work rest and play.

beef tacos. my secret beef recipe, which includes onion, beef, grated carrot, herbs and seasoning, plus a couple of secrets.

served with fresh salad including, salad onion, advacardo, capsicum, cucumber, tomarto, grated cheese and taco sauce.

Coca Cola is the worst flavour IMO ...i give it a 1 out of 10 (it gets one star cos its a chup a chup).

I'm eating the ears off my Cabury Easter Bunny
IMHO 2/10 for the easter bunny,sorry gilbeegurl i just dont eat chocolate.

I'm just shoving a tommy sauce sandwich down my gob ATM,and loving it.:D

Canteloupe (ROck Melon) Top stuff. Waiting for mine to ripen in the garden. Apples are great if they are Pink Ladies. OK if any other kind,

8/10

Last thing I ate was a bowl of cheerios at work this morning at about 4 o clock.

Canteloupe (ROck Melon) Top stuff. Waiting for mine to ripen in the garden. Apples are great if they are Pink Ladies. OK if any other kind,

8/10

Last thing I ate was a bowl of cheerios at work this morning at about 4 o clock.

Over the last 2 weeks i've taken to buying organic fruit and veg which means everything i buy is in season and delicious. It's a bit more expensive but definitely worth the extra dollars. The taste difference is remarkable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think he meant oyster mushrooms....like these ones

755668b.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate what the person above is eating

Remove this Banner Ad

Back