Rating Richmond’s semi final the modern media way.

Remove this Banner Ad

No real explanation needed here I’m just rating last nights performance from the tigers without bias or any agenda.
I’m professional journalist you can tweet me at @Rodneyknowsbestandlikesstubbies

Tom Lynch- I thought he was really mean and looked shifty.

Dustin Martin- Has a naughty dad and should use a knife and fork. Goes missing in big games.

Shane Edwards- Afforded an enormous advantage in 2020 when he was allowed to rest when everyone else was training and playing. Cheat.

Daniel Rioli - isn’t even the best in his family what a joke.

Bachar Houli - Tried to murder a Carlton player once and deliberately didn’t try at Essendon so he could go to Richmond where you can be more naughty. Should be a Royal Commission.

Toby Nankervis- Wears springs in his boots to jump higher and did wee in his pants instead of going off for a toilet break to leave Richmond without a Ruck which is both cheating and illegal.

Kamdyn Macintosh- I’ve said for a long, long time wigs should be illegal. A stain on the game.

Dylan Grimes- What more can you say about somebody who cheats and can’t make good wine? I had 3 bottles last night and still couldn’t get drunk.

Nick Vlastuin- Biggest cheat not only in the game currently but the games history.

Liam Baker- Was a shocking bully at school.

Dion Prestia- Promised Gold Coast he would never leave and then Richmond took him through blackmail. Disgrace.

Shai Bolton- In an upcoming documentary I will be exposing how he and Richmond colluded for him to basically tank in his draft year. Stay tuned.

Jaiden Short- More cheating, he’s actually a Long from NT and Essendon had first crack at him. They sneakily changed Long to Short and the rest is history.

Trent Cotchin- Will go down as the dirtiest player in the games history. Was the one who got Dank to the Bombers just so he could win the Brownlow, he then infamously caused life lasting injuries to Dylan Shiel and made him go to Essendon at gun point just to put the final nail in the Bombers.
He had $250k on Port to win the 2014 elimination final and then cheated by kicking into the wind to win $1.6 mil.
His wife is famous for spreading corona throughout QLD and ruining the media.

David Astbury- was meant to be playing for another team years ago but big cheating once again.

Nathan Broad- used Cotchins gun to force a young lady to show her boobies and send it viral.

Jason Castagna- Is the best set shot at goal the game has ever seen. Never misses at training but backs himself to miss on ladbrokes every week.
His account went up $926,000 late September 2019. Currently under investigation.

Jack Graham- Widely known to be another draft rigging. Also had info on several crows players and used it to blackmail them to make him kick three goals in the 2017 GF.
Had an agreement to play for Essendon from 2021 but reneged.

Jack Riewoldt- Disgusting person who is a cheat and only performs in junktime.

Noah Balta- Is one of the biggest email scammers in Australia. Only a matter of time til he’s caught.

Kane Lambert- Cheated Carlton from having him when they lied that he was Craig’s son.

Marlion Pickett- it’s known he went to jail but it’s not so widely known Richmond used their clout to get him out.
hitmen then threatened Dimma to play him in the GF and GWS players from going near him.

Add any I’ve forgotten.

Last edited:
No real explanation needed here I’m just rating last nights performance from the tigers without bias or any agenda.
I’m professional journalist you can tweet me at @Rodneyknowsbestandlikesstubbies

Dustin Martin- Has a naughty dad and should use a knife and fork. Goes missing in big games.

Shane Edwards- Afforded an enormous advantage in 2020 when he was allowed to rest when everyone else was training and playing. Cheat.

Bachar Houli - Tried to murder a Carlton player once and deliberately didn’t try at Essendon so he could go to Richmond where you can be more naughty. Should be a Royal Commission.

Toby Nankervis- Wears springs in his boots to jump higher and did wee in his pants instead of going off for a toilet break to leave Richmond without a Ruck which is both cheating and illegal.

Kamdyn Macintosh- I’ve said for a long, long time wigs should be illegal. A stain on the game.

Dylan Grimes- What more can you say about somebody who cheats and can’t make good wine? I had 3 bottles last night and still couldn’t get drunk.

Nick Vlastuin- Biggest cheat not only in the game currently but the games history.

Dion Prestia- Promised Gold Coast he would never leave and then Richmond took him through blackmail. Disgrace.

Shai Bolton- In an upcoming documentary I will be exposing how he and Richmond colluded for him to basically tank in his draft year. Stay tuned.

Jaiden Short- More cheating, he’s actually a Long from NT and Essendon had first crack at him. They sneakily changed Long to Short and the rest is history.

Trent Cotchin- Will go down as the dirtiest player in the games history. Was the one who got Dank to the Bombers just so he could win the Brownlow, he then infamously caused life lasting injuries to Dylan Shiel and made him go to Essendon at gun point just to put the final nail in the Bombers.
He had $250k on Port to win the 2014 elimination final and then cheated by kicking into the win to win $1.6 mil.

David Astbury- was meant to be playing for another team years ago but big cheating once again.

Nathan Broad- used Cotchins gun to force a young lady to show her boobies and send it viral.

Jason Castagna- Is the best set shot at goal the game has ever seen. Never misses at training but backs himself to miss on ladbrokes every week.
His account went up $926,000 late September 2019. Currently under investigation.

Jack Graham- Widely known to be another draft rigging. Also had info on several crows players and used it to blackmail them to make him kick three goals in the 2017 GF.

Noah Balta- Is one of the biggest email scammers in Australia. Only a matter of time til he’s caught.

Kane Lambert- Cheated Carlton from having him when they lied that he was Craig’s son.

Marlion Pickett- it’s known he went to jail but it’s not so widely known Richmond used their clout to get him out.
hitmen then threatened Dimma to play him in the GF and GWS players from going near him.

Add any I’ve forgotten.
Hallelujah!! Well done rod for finally exposing the truth..

What odds Tom Browne Reads this and tweets it?

In an exclusive I can also confirm all Richmond players and Ash Barry backed Barty to not advance past the first round of the French open 12 months ago.
Winnings doubled if she stayed in Australia.

He had $250k on Port to win the 2014 elimination final and then cheated by kicking into the win to win $1.6 mil.

Add any I’ve forgotten.
This needs to go on your youtube channel.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, Rodney Dangerfield, you have only scraped the surface.

Dimma Hardwick - not really coaching the side. Mrs Hardwick has been in charge and as such Richmond are breaching the coaching soft cap.

Benny Gale - was installed as AFL head honcho after Demetriou. First act was to install Gil as a puppet figurehead while orchestrating Richmond’s rise to the top.

Peggy O’Neal - was once married into the Trump family, divorced out, married a Rothschild, coined the term fake news to describe any scandal involving Richmond.

Neil Balme - shape shifting lizard alien life form.

Oh, Rodney Dangerfield, you have only scraped the surface.

Dimma Hardwick - not really coaching the side. Mrs Hardwick has been in charge and as such Richmond are breaching the coaching soft cap.

Benny Gale - was installed as AFL head honcho after Demetriou. First act was to install Gil as a puppet figurehead while orchestrating Richmond’s rise to the top.

Peggy O’Neal - was once married into the Trump family, divorced out, married a Rothschild, coined the term fake news to describe any scandal involving Richmond.

Neil Balme - shape shifting lizard alien life form.
I can confm that Michael gale and O'Neill were spotted leaving the Wuhan University Bioweapons Research Facility. Brought a virus back to Melbourne and let it reek havoc
They also had the vaccine which they leaked into Brisbane's dams. The forensic accountants will discover large payments made by RFC to the Qld ALP.
Result is that Afl football will never be played in Melbourne again. We all know Richmond's record in Qld. AFL gifting us a *dynasty.
The truth is out there. Do your research

In an exclusive I can also confirm all Richmond players and Ash Barry backed Barty to not advance past the first round of the French open 12 months ago.
Winnings doubled if she stayed in Australia.
You missed how Peggy O'Neil arranged for the players to throw the 2018 Prelim so that Collingwood supporters would be encouraged to chant "USA! USA!"

How have I never seen this? Incredible!

This needs to be shared to the wider BigFooty community
If there’s a relevant thread go for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rating Richmond’s semi final the modern media way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back