jules101

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
MVFC, Real Madrid, MUFC
Charlie Hass and Shelton Benjiman back together :) Loved these guys as a tagteam! Very cool apart from Charlie Hass thinks he is black!

Now they just need a decent manager to speak for them, like Kurt was when they were a part of Team Angle. Any suggestions?

Now they just need a decent manager to speak for them, like Kurt was when they were a part of Team Angle. Any suggestions?

You said the answer in Kurt Angle. He not wrestling anymore because injuries have taken a toll on his body(but he is fine to wrestle in TNA), so Kurt can be the manager. No need to worry about him in TNA(is still there???), come back to the WWE Kurt. Come back , come back all his forgiven from Vince and co

great talents, great potential, but we're never going to be really treated to it whilst they're with that company. it's a shame. i'd love to see them go 30+ minutes with a quality team outside a WWE ring.

As much as I love WGTT, I hope it doesn't last long.
Shelton is too good of a singles wrestler and should be pushed to main event, it's funny, WWE know how good he is but they'd rather push the likes of Umaga, Kenny, Johnny Nitro for example. Now I have no problem with Kenny or Johnny Nitro but Shelton is just so much better.
Charlie Haas is a great wrestler too but they just don't know how to use him, and when they tried pushing him in the past he would hardly get a pop.

If they are using this reuniting as a beginning to a possible fued between the two then that'd be the best. Its could be one of those great Mid-card fueds that WWE has been lacking for years. WGTT team up for a bit to take on Cryme Tyme and then they break up. Sounds good to me.

Speaking of Kenny Dykstra could anyone else feel the crowd warming to him in his match against Flair. They really wanted him to turn face and shake Flairs hand.

I think they're a bit better this time round as they have personalities. The old Team Angle/WGTT hardly ever spoke. At least they've got more character and are more eccentric.

BTW the WGTT reunion was one of the weirdest buildups ever. Haas just came down to the ring to celebrate with Benjamin and all of a sudden they're back together. IMO to keep tag teams from going stale they need to break them up for a while and give them singles pushes. I don't mean break up as in feuding but even the great teams in Edge and Christian and Hardyz had a few singles feuds/pushes.

Remove this Banner Ad

RAW Spoiler

Remove this Banner Ad

Back