Ray Hall-They have a gym at Punt Rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Maybe you should go down there, you might like it. Just ask one of the players where to find it and go there for an hour and pump the crap out of the weights with your arms and legs. Then get addicted to it for the next 5 months and put on 8kgs. Then you would actually improve your major weakness in your game and you may not get embarrased playing one on one anymore. In 2004 and 2005 you played fairly well across half back, so with another strength to your game you can become a more confident player and fill any voids. 196cm and 105kg would make you the same dimensions as Richo and Gehrig. Give it go ;)

he is a waste of time now !

but Terry seems to like him ???

please just "DELIST" him Terry ! :(

our whole fitness staff is crap, most of our players have very under developed bodies

cogs and simmo are the only 2 guys who have anything to write home about

Aaron Fiora once said that the staff at Richmond weren't giving him the proper diet and once he moved to St Kilda he immediately put some muscle on. I noticed straight away and so did many other Tiger fans.

Infamy said:
Yet he still hasn't put on any weight at StKilda and was thrown around as a potential trade this year. May even get delisted.

FYI he actually put on a few KGs. Between 4-7 I think.

Grechy said:
Cant say ive noticed that hes put weight on.

In all honesty i think if ray could put on anther 4kg+ of muscle then he would stand up down back and give us more options.

Pretty sure D-Rods guns would kill you with a flex.

to the detriment of his game, too dumb for the forward line and too blocky for midfield thus one of the main reasons he will always be known as an afl dud

i just hope guys like meyer, jon, casserly, polo etc can get their build up asap

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grechy said:
That's what StKilda said publically after drafting him, basically as a bit of a shot at our fitness department and basically trying to justify their recruitment of him. If he did gain that much then it doesn't show.

Ray Hall & Jay Schulz should be handcuffed together and locked in the gym all summer. The only food slipped under the door, should be steriod sandwiches.

Aaron Fiona put on weight at St.Kilda?......lmao

Turtles don't get fat !!

Grechy said:
Aaron Fiora once said that the staff at Richmond weren't giving him the proper diet and once he moved to St Kilda he immediately put some muscle on. I noticed straight away and so did many other Tiger fans.
The Ol` Monday and Tuesday .... "Parma and Pot" night down the St. Kilda social club followed up with a souva @ 3 am :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Ray Hall-They have a gym at Punt Rd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back