Rd 18 Gameday Thread: Western Derby XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Umpiring has been an absolute ****ing joke. Anyone else notice that fyfe 'the knife' is a bit of a diver?

Yep, flops all over the place.

Umpires have given us frees when they have been there, eg in the back (but have missed our forwards getting scragged) and are also giving Freo random frees for nothing.

That free kick and 50 against Naita was a complete joke. Out bodied him perfectly, and then took about 3.5 seconds to get the ball back.

We should be 3 goals up, but then again only have ourselves to blame for that, countless targets missed going i50.

Shuey and Glass BOG for us by a long way.

Waters is a butcher.

the standard of umpiring in our last four games has ruined any enjoyment i get out of watching.

i spend the whole time punching my furniture and throwing various items around the house.

i don't understand how we get the same umpires week after week when they are making so many blatant mistakes. surely the club must be asking for explanations?

no wonder AFL attendances are diminishing. the sport will lose a lot of supporters if these standards continue.

That free kick and 50 against Naita was a complete joke. Out bodied him perfectly, and then took about 3.5 seconds to get the ball back.

We should be 3 goals up, but then again only have ourselves to blame for that, countless targets missed going i50.

Shuey and Glass BOG for us by a long way.

Waters is a butcher.

The free kick was a joke, but you can't argue the 50. They are paid every week, just stupid to even hold onto it that long.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The free kick was a joke, but you can't argue the 50. They are paid every week, just stupid to even hold onto it that long.
Agreed.

Nic was clearly frustrated and paid the price.

i don't think you can even blame a player for not giving the straight back when a decision is as laughably, ridiculously, horrifically wrong as that one was.

the standard of umpiring in our last four games has ruined any enjoyment i get out of watching.

i spend the whole time punching my furniture and throwing various items around the house.

i don't understand how we get the same umpires week after week when they are making so many blatant mistakes. surely the club must be asking for explanations?

no wonder AFL attendances are diminishing. the sport will lose a lot of supporters if these standards continue.

this!

and ebert has put his head over the ball a few times :thumbsu: Taking some punishment. doing well.

Haven't read from the start.

I'm just hoping someone in the umpiring dept tell them to just stop paying these soft frees because half of them simply are not there, absolutely embarrasing display.:thumbsdown:

Ballantyne took 30 seconds to take his first dive and get his first soft free.

That free against NN after working Clarke undre the flight simply wasn't there, resulting 50 cost us a goal.:mad:

EMac down back is doing his impersonation of a roo stuck in the headlights of oncoming trafic........again.:(

Certainly haven't played well, luckily Hill is looking proppy / sore / scared.

Luckily we have our super sub McGinnity to come on.:eek:

Well its official.......that is the worst half of umpiring I have seen in my life!!!!

All you wanna do isthrow the tv across the room LOL :mad:

I'm not one to flog umpires, it's one of the unique parts of our game. But how the frick can you umpire at the top level and make costly desicions week after week. Why doesn't the boss bone this clown Margett's...

Why cant they put the whistles away and let the play go on....pay the obvious ones but let the ticky touchwood ones go.....they have to impose themselve on the play every week :rolleyes:

frustrating game to watch.

players happy with so far- Shuey, Kennedy- started to take marks, Darling.

players that need to lift- Emac is the worst kick in the AFL,
Le Cras needs to step up,

overall defensively we needs to improve- time and time again I see players not even jumping for the contest creating easy Fremantle marking, bad decision making in our forward half- kicking to no one, need to start kicking to player on lead and Le Cras poor form is costing us as we don't have much crumbers as it is.

need to step up overall because not confident if we keep playing like this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 18 Gameday Thread: Western Derby XXXIV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back