Rd 4 votes vs Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

3 votes : B. Harvey
2 votes : G. Archer
1 vote : T Makepeace.

thought brown, watt and colbert were monstered tonight. pratt too to a certain extent (still reckon his aggression is much needed at north)
hale was the closest we came to having an effective tall in the game tonight.

maybe we weren't used to playing on a friday night... who cares, scoreboard says North 93 points - Pies not enough to win.

RB96, happy with Harvey's performance this week?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3. Harvey - Has definately got his pace back. That is the Boomer I love
2. Wells - Made a couple of mistakes, but also made something happen each time he gets the ball. I don't care how big the oppostion player is, is you lollypop a kick and Wells is in the vicintity, you will not mark it and he will end up with the ball.
1. Arch - Got us moving and continued to set the example. In awesome form.

Very hard to leave Corey Jones out. Grant, Firrito and Hale were also very good.

3 - Boomer - Ran as hard as he has for 18 months. Result? Best game he has played in that time. No staging, hard at it, tackled well and ran and ran and ran. His attitude was THE positive of the night.

2 - Wells - Again, just influenced the game.

1 - Jones - Pretty good, aint he..?

Arch was huge. Hale was very smart. Spud continues to improve. Grant was excellent.

3pts - Brent Harvey
2pts - Daniel Wells
1pt - Glen Archer

I find it interesting that we have only won 6 quarters (including 3 against Carlton), yet we are 4-0. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

3 Harvey

2 Archer

1 Jones

Sinclair , Makepace stiff to miss out on a vote

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 votes vs Pies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back