RDFL Netball.

Remove this Banner Ad

congrats to my C grade girls im so proud of you all.. u deserve everything you got! bad luck to A and B the better teams won and i dont think any1 could disagree with the results.. macedon were byfar the better team through out the year so melissa deserves that cup.. and kim your girls are awsome and you and them desrve your win.. well done roos girls im so happy that we got there i couldnt be happier.. go roos 09:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Well done to the Roos girls on an outstanding season capped off with the C Grade premiership yesterday.. Both A and B grade girls should be proud of thier efforts for the year and congrats on making it to yesterday's game, a fantastic effort all around.

Congrats to Macedon FC and Diggers on thier wins in A and B grade respectively... :thumbsu:

Here Here - well said. another step forward next year.

congrats to my C grade girls im so proud of you all.. u deserve everything you got! bad luck to A and B the better teams won and i dont think any1 could disagree with the results.. macedon were byfar the better team through out the year so melissa deserves that cup.. and kim your girls are awsome and you and them desrve your win.. well done roos girls im so happy that we got there i couldnt be happier.. go roos 09:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Fantastic & well done to you Roo girls, your clubs sportsmanship is a fine testament to your club. :thumbsu:

Any thing happening for season 2009?
new players?
coaches?
any1 started pre season?

I heard Melton Bloods A Grade side walked out and across the paddock to Melton Centrals. They could be a big improver in 09. They have also been playing indoor netball at the local since the 08 season ended.

I heard Melton Bloods A Grade side walked out and across the paddock to Melton Centrals. They could be a big improver in 09. They have also been playing indoor netball at the local since the 08 season ended.

How did Melton Bloods netball go this year?
I realise the footy is stronger in the ballarat league ,but how does the netball compare?

just wondering if Broarford and sunbury kangaroos netball dresses will clash? i understand the guys are changing,i no dresses are aprox 110 that alot for 1 game

My tips and laddder for 09, would be good to see what other people think..

Grandfinal
Diggers v Macendon diggers to win!
with there new recruit she will dominate this league

top 5
Diggers
Macendon
Wallan
Broardford
Kangaroos

League best and fariest
Kelly Taylor just a freak
or the new girl for diggers wont give any names

good luck to my Roo girls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though im just a footballer ill have crack.

TOP 6
Diggers Rest
Macedon
Wallan
Broadford
Lancefield
Sunbury Kangaroos

BnF
Denise Goodwin or Yasmin Dickson from wallan

I know Rockbank's coach got sick off all the BS and quit. They're still looking for a replacement. Apparently their list has gone from about 15 for 3 teams to about 25 though. Should help them be competitive this year.

Also heard this year will see the last season for a few Diggers stalwarts who'll be retiring at the end of 09. End or an era some might say.

Centrals have been playing an indoor comp during the off season so will have plenty of match fitness and should work well in their teams. Picked up some great players from Melton Bloods too apparently.

an earlier post i left riddell out very sorry about that would put them ahead of kangaroos....
good luck to the roo girls and there new coaches....

Was nice to see an article about the RDNA in the local Leader this week. Seems like the comp will heat up this year with more sides to be more competive. Really looking forward to having a run this year.

Top 6
Diggers
Broadford
Wallan
Macedon
Lancefield
Centrals

Wont pick a B&F just yet, wanna check out the Broadford team first. There's talk of some class in their unit.

apparently Lancefield have got a few new players so they will be qiuet good. melton will be strong, was speaking with a girl who played for broardford who apperently is playing for roos this year,and she said broardford wont be that strong in this comp.

ladder
Diggers
macedon
kangaroos
wallan
lancefield
melton
bnf new girl from lancefield

I've just read the local rag (Leader) where Kim Bailey gave her comments about the teams for this year. Interesting read! I honestly don't think there is enough credit given to the Centrals girls. Of course I'm being biased here but I honestly believe they'll shake a few sides!

My ladder
Diggers
Centrals
Wallan
Lancefield
Broadford
Macedon

Woodend
Sunbury
Riddell
Rockbank
Romsey
Kilmore

I've just read the local rag (Leader) where Kim Bailey gave her comments about the teams for this year. Interesting read! I honestly don't think there is enough credit given to the Centrals girls. Of course I'm being biased here but I honestly believe they'll shake a few sides!

My ladder
Diggers
Centrals
Wallan
Lancefield
Broadford
Macedon

Woodend
Sunbury
Riddell
Rockbank
Romsey
Kilmore

Totally agree centrals will be hard to beat, it will be hard game for us this week...

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFL Netball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back