RDFL Netball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Even though im just a footballer ill have crack.

TOP 6
Diggers Rest
Macedon
Wallan
Broadford
Lancefield
Sunbury Kangaroos

BnF
Denise Goodwin or Yasmin Dickson from wallan

Yasmin Dickson not playing for Wallan A's this year... playing for B's apparently. Who will play goals for Wallan A's this year???? How did the A's go on Saturday and can they fill a huge hole left by Yasmin Dickson??? My bet is I dont think so. My bet is that Kilmore would have beat them on Saturday especially with no Yasmin in GA.

Yasmin Dickson not playing for Wallan A's this year... playing for B's apparently. Who will play goals for Wallan A's this year???? How did the A's go on Saturday and can they fill a huge hole left by Yasmin Dickson??? My bet is I dont think so. My bet is that Kilmore would have beat them on Saturday especially with no Yasmin in GA.

Wallan A's have a great combo in Denise Goodwin and Jenaya Jackson. Wallan also had a convincing 64-19 win over Kilmore on the weekend, with Goodwin shooting the majority of the goals.

Wallan A's have a great combo in Denise Goodwin and Jenaya Jackson. Wallan also had a convincing 64-19 win over Kilmore on the weekend, with Goodwin shooting the majority of the goals.

Oh WOW a 45 goal win over the blues, that's impressive.
I was expecting Kilmore to win by a few but not to lose by that margin!
I have heard that Wallan have a good goaling combination in goals with those two girls not playing as much together last year because of Yasmin being their main goaler. How do you think they will go against the other teams?
Who has Wallan recruited to their A team to replace Yasmin?

To my knowledge I don't know who, if anyone, was recruited to replace Yasmin. Wallan should go quite well against the other teams this year. I predict top 4 finish.:D

OK, you have convinced me that Wallan will do ok this year. Who are their Captains?
They have Broadford this week who is also coming off a win over the weekend.
Best Players for Wallan this week were: Kirrily, Jenaya and Michelle.
Best players for Broadford: Naomi, Brooke & Rebecca
Intresting fact is that Naomi is a GD, Brooke WD and Rebecca C, best players from this weekends games will face off this coming week.

MY PREDICTION FOR THE LADDER @ END OF SEASON

DIGGERS
MACEDON
WALLAN - only just been convinced by MadKeenNetballer
MELTON
BROADFORD
SUNBURY
LANCEFIELD

then who cares, Kilmore & Rockbank bottom....

Wallan won the bush fire games earlier on in the pre season.
Wallan have two huge losses in yasmin and also bec youlden for the year but they have picked two other players who play in the middle. Denise and Jenaya will prove to be quite a handful for defences this yr. Last yr both were rotating up forward with yasmin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, you have convinced me that Wallan will do ok this year. Who are their Captains?
They have Broadford this week who is also coming off a win over the weekend.
Best Players for Wallan this week were: Kirrily, Jenaya and Michelle.
Best players for Broadford: Naomi, Brooke & Rebecca
Intresting fact is that Naomi is a GD, Brooke WD and Rebecca C, best players from this weekends games will face off this coming week.

MY PREDICTION FOR THE LADDER @ END OF SEASON

DIGGERS
MACEDON
WALLAN - only just been convinced by MadKeenNetballer
MELTON
BROADFORD
SUNBURY
LANCEFIELD

then who cares, Kilmore & Rockbank bottom....

ok i play for Rockbank and can i say we know we are no good but do you really need to rub it in by saying "who cares about Kilmore & Rockbank bottom"? :(

ok i play for Rockbank and can i say we know we are no good but do you really need to rub it in by saying "who cares about Kilmore & Rockbank bottom"? :(

It's not that you guys are no good. Your B and C grade should be competitive. Just don't seem to have a full A quality side. The ladder they're talking about is A. But I agree, bit unneccessary to say "who cares".

It's not that you guys are no good. Your B and C grade should be competitive. Just don't seem to have a full A quality side. The ladder they're talking about is A. But I agree, bit unneccessary to say "who cares".
hey thanks for the reply i totally understand, just not nice being kicked when your down. and i'm not trying to make people feel sorry for us just think that being beaten on the court is enough lol thanks again :)

hey thanks for the reply i totally understand, just not nice being kicked when your down. and i'm not trying to make people feel sorry for us just think that being beaten on the court is enough lol thanks again :)

I totally understand and I didnt mean that to offend as I am a Kilmore player and we all know how we have been going... lol
I hope you have a great season and look forward to seeing your club developing into a strong group in the future.

I totally understand and I didnt mean that to offend as I am a Kilmore player and we all know how we have been going... lol
I hope you have a great season and look forward to seeing your club developing into a strong group in the future.

It's hard enough to take the court every week but the thing that really annoys me is when a top team is trashing you and is being bitchy about it. I think winning graciously is a term lost on some sides.

Having said that, there are also some top teams who are a joy to play. Though they're beating you considerably they're nice about it and are even willing to have a laugh with you on court.

It's hard enough to take the court every week but the thing that really annoys me is when a top team is trashing you and is being bitchy about it. I think winning graciously is a term lost on some sides.

Having said that, there are also some top teams who are a joy to play. Though they're beating you considerably they're nice about it and are even willing to have a laugh with you on court.
that is so true that happened a few times last year and its much better to play the nicer sides. i mean we are that used to losing that it helps if you can still have an enjoyable game at the very least!

from what i remember of our games in the past that centrals and rockbank have had great games! the girls have always said they have had good, fun games and has been entertaining. hopefully this continues on the weekend. not sure about rockbanks views but thats what ive always heard!

from what i remember of our games in the past that centrals and rockbank have had great games! the girls have always said they have had good, fun games and has been entertaining. hopefully this continues on the weekend. not sure about rockbanks views but thats what ive always heard!
yeah i have only played last year and this year and when we played centrals it was fun. and i know alot of the girls from centrals so it is a good laugh! lets hope the rain holds off!

What is going on with putting the netball results on the RDFL website? - do we not matter as much as the football? No results in the Sunday paper either.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFL Netball.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back