RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
don,t know meeting going on at the moment

Well here's hoping for you guys that have slugged away with Jayco over the summer, that some form of support can be drummed up and he can at least remain in a playing role.

If you saw the side the Pascoe Vale had Bomba 26, A positive sign would have been just to get within 15 goals of them. The boys did a great job, and ended up going down by three goals. Another massive positive is the players that didnt play were 7 of our stars.Fishenden,Mcgovern,Walsh,Wright,Helmers,Ellis,Ploog.
Overall it was just a great game of football.Pacco are an awesome outfit and should go all the way this season, While Sunbury just keep improving with every game.

Mongel, which new players to the Kangaroo's are in the mix for senior selection for round one against Woodend ?

Yeah well......I gave it a :confused:go

No harm in trying I suppose. Fair to assume if you're trying to throw a bit of bait Broadford's way then you're tipping a pretty lean year for the Hawks?

No harm in trying I suppose. Fair to assume if you're trying to throw a bit of bait Broadford's way then you're tipping a pretty lean year for the Hawks?
Well to be honest, Yes. Lots of youth, lots of hope. No money for the players means its a year of heart and talent. I have faith in the hawks this year, if not to win a flag then to be their best. A club that relies on talent V cash rarely comes out on top, but, for the Hawks, we have HEART and sometimes that shines on through. Finals are what we want, so we shall see.................................:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Jamesy leaving Kilmore again... Does this mean he has definitely signed with the Kangaroos?? I did hear that a big chunk of the recruits all wanted to go to the one club with the Kangas being thier choice, including Jayco...??

With Jamesy leaving Kilmore again... Does this mean he has definitely signed with the Kangaroos?? I did hear that a big chunk of the recruits all wanted to go to the one club with the Kangas being thier choice, including Jayco...??

You will find Jayco is having the season off due to work commitments and personal reasons, all the recruits are staying put at Kilmore. Rob Peckham Jayco’s assistant coach is going to take over as coach. James is staying on board

Well I have heard two different things

1st

Jayco & James to Sunbury.

Kilmore recruits are staying.

2nd

Jayco staying at Kilmore just as a player

James to Sunbury.

James will go to Sunbury, there is no way Jayco would got to Sunbury after leaving Wallan, all per season as coach at Kilmore wouldnt look good on him, what do people think.

It looks awful on any player doing an entire pre season then going to another club just weeks out from the season especially if it's in the same league. Surely no player would do it and no club would want to do it?

Interesting to see the Gordon clearances have gone in once again. I wonder if all this talk about Kilmore has given Airport West a glimmer of hope of keeping them. Surely talks will be on.

James will go to Sunbury, there is no way Jayco would got to Sunbury after leaving Wallan, all per season as coach at Kilmore wouldnt look good on him, what do people think.

Well, personally, I hope Jayco takes some time to weigh up his options, first of all, take the advice of slyone and get away for a few days, just away from football for a bit to clear his head..

Personally, the set up at Kilmore has let him down, taking on a coach and giving little to no support is always going to make things tough...

Hopefully Jayco gets his time to let everything settle, then play at Romsey :D

Well, personally, I hope Jayco takes some time to weigh up his options, first of all, take the advice of slyone and get away for a few days, just away from football for a bit to clear his head..

Personally, the set up at Kilmore has let him down, taking on a coach and giving little to no support is always going to make things tough...

Hopefully Jayco gets his time to let everything settle, then play at Romsey :D

That would make u boys unbackable flag favourites ims. Lots of pressure with performing with such a star studded line up.:D
I did enjoy reading your previous comments tho, Making out you only have Jaycos best interests at heart.ha ha ha. Lets be honest, you are only interested in getting him down to the redbacks....
And the rumours floating around about James and Jayco coming to Sunbury are just that RUMOURS. I have spoken to Jamesey, but no deal has ever been done. My team is more than ready for round 1, with or without any late minute Addition/s.:thumbsu:

Given Craigieburn have put up some reasonable praccy match performances, perhaps Jayco is considering returning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back