RDFL Thread - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like to mention what an effort at Sunbury today, 2 players with 23 between them. One of them an Under 18.

Just seen the best too Omni, number 11 from Riddell a tad stiff!!!

OMFG :eek:....... I dont know who writes those lists out.

My best for the Bombers today would have been (In order of merit too)

Jarryd Silvester, Daniel Jurczyluc, Matt Darby, Jimmy Nolan, Benny Sonogan, & (just for you pal) - Haydn Ross.
:footy::footy::footy::footy::footy::footy:

Why not name, as it is currently casting doubt on every player at LFC which is not right

Why not name, as it is currently casting doubt on every player at LFC which is not right

Because there will no doubt be further action including the possibility of criminal action. So there will be no naming.

OMFG :eek:....... I dont know who writes those lists out.

My best for the Bombers today would have been (In order of merit too)

Jarryd Silvester, Daniel Jurczyluc, Matt Darby, Jimmy Nolan, Benny Sonogan, & (just for you pal) - Haydn Ross.
:footy::footy::footy::footy::footy::footy:

I'm not writing my best out for you anymore if you are just going to steal them.

You 2 moderators talk about naming blokes, do you guys only moderate this thread, beacause names get put on all other threads. Manton copped it last week on the EDFL thread. and no posts got deleted there.
This bloke has played one game this year. And that is what he has done, seriously did he get away with these sort of actions in the Northern footy league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You 2 moderators talk about naming blokes, do you guys only moderate this thread, beacause names get put on all other threads. Manton copped it last week on the EDFL thread. and no posts got deleted there.
This bloke has played one game this year. And that is what he has done, seriously did he get away with these sort of actions in the Northern footy league.

If you don't like the rules in here, go start your own forum. Was there possible criminal charges with Manton? Irrelevant, if they were seen they would have been removed. Fact is that this is my home thread, so I am in here more often, it has been mentioned and I have made it clear it shouldn't happen. If you are concerned about the posts about Manton. Use the report function and they will be removed.

Not my fault ! I only do 1 board. This 1........& thats more than enough !!!
Sheeeesh putting up with that many brainless moron posters, cyba stalkers & purile bullies..............not likely !!!
My esteemed colleague is responsible for that mess !!! :eek:

Who was the under 18 IMS ?

Might be confused, noticed it was Jared Pretty, but the 18 might actually be his brother? Ryan?

Either way, 23 between 2 blokes is a great effort.

Well seems abit going on elsewhere, but the Hawks succumbed to a determined Broadford outfit today. 2 goals the difference at the end and was pretty much the story of the day. Lots of fisticuffs in the 3 rd qtr which should have seen a few reports but semmo was flat on his arse at the time and missed seeing the right jabs that webby threw. Broadford were just too good for the Hawks today, great game to watch, im sure gboi will disagree, Sprechen out.

Is it just me, or is it a wee bit regressive, insensitive & totally inappropriate for a club to name a bloke in their best players, when the guy is up on 4 charges ??? :confused:.............thoughts ???

Well seems abit going on elsewhere, but the Hawks succumbed to a determined Broadford outfit today. 2 goals the difference at the end and was pretty much the story of the day. Lots of fisticuffs in the 3 rd qtr which should have seen a few reports but semmo was flat on his arse at the time and missed seeing the right jabs that webby threw. Broadford were just too good for the Hawks today, great game to watch, im sure gboi will disagree, Sprechen out.

Good on you pal, keep punching. :thumbsu:

Is it just me,
or is it a wee bit regressive, insensitive & totally inappropriate for a club to name a bloke in their best players, when the guy is up on 4 charges ??? :confused:.............thoughts ???[/QU

OTE]\n\n

i might be wrong omni but it may be the brother of the accused that is in the best players

na mate, nothing really to disagree with here, how was the view from your car? youll have a better one next week, back at home to diggers, those numbers wont hang themselves

Is it just me,
or is it a wee bit regressive, insensitive & totally inappropriate for a club to name a bloke in their best players, when the guy is up on 4 charges ??? :confused:.............thoughts ???[/QU

OTE]\n\n

i might be wrong omni but it may be the brother of the accused that is in the best players
Lets just be a bit careful here cause there is more than one set of brothers at LFC. Justice will be done, hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back