RDFNL 2022 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be right little birdie has told me now or never for a premiership at Wallan as a lot will be leaving next year either way!

Could be right little birdie has told me now or never for a premiership at Wallan as a lot will be leaving next year either way!
From what I seen at Diggers a few weeks back Wallan will not get close to them. Too slow and on a dry deck they will be quick and skilfull and dare I say it too hard at it for Wallan.

From what I seen at Diggers a few weeks back Wallan will not get close to them. Too slow and on a dry deck they will be quick and skilfull and dare I say it too hard at it for Wallan.
I think you will find Wallan will get better in the next month with players coming back from injury, Are diggers back too full strength?

I think you will find Wallan will get better in the next month with players coming back from injury, Are diggers back too full strength?
Not sure mate but what I seen they were hesitant to put the head over the footy and were flat footed. Fingers crossed for a strong finals series.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2022 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back