RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Merger on the cards here ? Romsey / lancefield have done it before in juniors and it makes perfect sense

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Lancefield been struggling for a bit on field, Timmy done some tireless work and it has stalled again, not sure about merging tbh. Seems a strange comment to say the least.

What sort of condition are the grounds in. This time of year generally a bit of a slog

I thought Riddell and Romsey were both in good condition in the last two weeks and Wallan looked good last night. The weather has been reasonably good so far.

what happened to Wallan today? comfortably beaten at home to a depleted diggers rest team

Huh? They had 22 players on the ground. I would name some players but the numbers don't match up with what's on playhq.

You simply can't play this game with 1 player short for any length of time and that made a difference.

and heard Carllisle was pretty useless today too

You heard wrong.

Huh? They had 22 players on the ground. I would name some players but the numbers don't match up with what's on playhq.

You simply can't play this game with 1 player short for any length of time and that made a difference.

You heard wrong.
well go on then, if you watched him and think he played well tell us about it

well go on then, if you watched him and think he played well tell us about it
I’ve got no dog in this argument as I don’t follow either team. I thought Carlisle played a serviceable game, without dominating. He certainly wasn’t useless. It seems you’re so choked up with antipathy toward Carlisle and Bellino that you’re determined to peddle anything if it suits your narrative.

Diggers were the better team and thoroughly deserved their win. There were far more clinical and decisive in their ball handling, and capitalised on Wallan’s turnovers.

They looked far fitter and quicker than Wallan as well. 4-5 Wallan players looked decidedly overweight and out of condition. I also thought the umpiring decisions were woefully one sided, to the detriment of Wallan. However, despite that, Diggers were very worthy winners.

I’ve got no dog in this argument as I don’t follow either team. I thought Carlisle played a serviceable game, without dominating. He certainly wasn’t useless. It seems you’re so choked up with antipathy toward Carlisle and Bellino that you’re determined to peddle anything if it suits your narrative.

Diggers were the better team and thoroughly deserved their win. There were far more clinical and decisive in their ball handling, and capitalised on Wallan’s turnovers.

They looked far fitter and quicker than Wallan as well. 4-5 Wallan players looked decidedly overweight and out of condition. I also thought the umpiring decisions were woefully one sided, to the detriment of Wallan. However, despite that, Diggers were worthy winners.

No issue with Diggers winning either just wanted it far more than Wallan especially in the last quarter. I'm glad you mentioned the umpiring as I was happy to leave it.

They looked far fitter and quicker than Wallan as well. 4-5 Wallan players looked decidedly overweight and out of condition. I also thought the umpiring decisions were woefully one sided, to the detriment of Wallan. However, despite that, Diggers were very worthy winners.
I thought Diggers looked fit last week as week. Good standards is it??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely have nothing against either of those players, i'm only hearing the diggers rest perspective as i know a lot of people around the club but thank you for your view on the game that's what i was after; another persepective. I think it's excting that Wallan have been able to go and get two quality players to add to a premiership tilt and today would've been dissapointing for them because they really did get diggers at a good time and at home too.

Wallan would have been expecting a much better return on investment than what they delivered today

Jesus. We're two games in from their arrival and essentially two training sessions together.

Absolutely have nothing against either of those players, i'm only hearing the diggers rest perspective as i know a lot of people around the club but thank you for your view on the game that's what i was after; another persepective. I think it's excting that Wallan have been able to go and get two quality players to add to a premiership tilt and today would've been dissapointing for them because they really did get diggers at a good time and at home too.

I hear things will only get worse for them.

Considering the leg up Diggers got after halftime I'd say the guys are more pissed off than anything.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back