RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone at the Riddell v Macedon game? Very close.

Two predictable results in other games.

Wallan v Woodend close until about 5 minutes before halftime when Wallan opened up an 18 point lead which never looked like being surrendered.

Chris Stewart was brilliant and rucked all day working his butt off around the ground. Hard to believe he's in his late 30's. Bellino had his best game, but sadly Carlisle hurt his back.

Sidhom's mark and a great coast to coast goal by Woodend were two excellent moments in the game. Stevie Boyall played a half in the two's and looks ready to slot back in the top side soon.

Watched Riddell for consecutive weeks. They aren’t playing great football but have found a way to win last 2 games. Galea good today. But what’s happened to M Darby? Can’t get near it at the moment. They need him to fire to have any chance.

Anyone at the Riddell v Macedon game? Very close.

Two predictable results in other games.

Wallan v Woodend close until about 5 minutes before halftime when Wallan opened up an 18 point lead which never looked like being surrendered.

Chris Stewart was brilliant and rucked all day working his butt off around the ground. Hard to believe he's in his late 30's. Bellino had his best game, but sadly Carlisle hurt his back.

Sidhom's mark and a great coast to coast goal by Woodend were two excellent moments in the game. Stevie Boyall played a half in the two's and looks ready to slot back in the top side soon.
Woodend played with only 20 players?

They played with 30/43 player points so what do you suggest happens if they only have 20 players

I was of the understanding that you could not field a team in senior football without the 21 or 22 players.

It was to ensure teams didn’t load up on high point players and then play short on the bench

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playhq listing only 20 players hence the question.

The week prior against Diggers the names up didn't match those on the ground. Is it even 100% accurate? I would've thought the match day list might be more accurate without actually knowing for sure.

Watched Riddell for consecutive weeks. They aren’t playing great football but have found a way to win last 2 games. Galea good today. But what’s happened to M Darby? Can’t get near it at the moment. They need him to fire to have any chance.
I dunno if you watched the same game as I did, he marked anything that went near Darby, his set shot needs a lot of work. Watch when finals come, will be very good

Big test for the grounds this weekend.
Still bloody raining not sure what other grounds are like but Boardman is pretty much a giant wet sponge. Not sure if training will go ahead tomorrow night. I'd say other grounds in the area will.be the same. It's about time councils start doing something about drainage for the ovals.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Still bloody raining not sure what other grounds are like but Boardman is pretty much a giant wet sponge. Not sure if training will go ahead tomorrow night. I'd say other grounds in the area will.be the same. It's about time councils start doing something about drainage for the ovals.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Should be pretty wet up in Macedon, and probably -1 or 2

RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back