RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

reading around on other pages so asking does the rdfl do a finals type pass. i was talking to a driver today at work who had family playing across both days last week and he made a valid point regarding parents and volunteers who were hit up 2 days last wekend and potentialy need to bee again this week. i get the RDFL cant lose money on finals with security and catering etc but finding a way to not hit the weekly contributors and supporters harder could be a good thing. single entry or a Saturday sunday ticket or a 4 week finals pass would all be easy to establish.

reading around on other pages so asking does the rdfl do a finals type pass. i was talking to a driver today at work who had family playing across both days last week and he made a valid point regarding parents and volunteers who were hit up 2 days last wekend and potentialy need to bee again this week. i get the RDFL cant lose money on finals with security and catering etc but finding a way to not hit the weekly contributors and supporters harder could be a good thing. single entry or a Saturday sunday ticket or a 4 week finals pass would all be easy to establish.

In the past Ive received a pass as both a player & volunteer but nothing this season.

In the past Ive received a pass as both a player & volunteer but nothing this season.
thats great but was more thinking of parents who do the driving or grandparents who may not be rolling in it later in life if a pass was say advertised mid year. could sell plenty prior to the logistics of following kids and grandkids everywhere. this week for instance he has multiple kids multiple days across multiple venues. could pay 4 gate entries and literally ca5ch 8 qtrs of football and netball in amongst the travel.

just a thought for a progressive league that I enjoy reading about

I usually go to the EDFL finals on the day I don't go to an RDFNL game for the most part because the games are closer to home. A two day pass would be a good option for the league.

I didn't mind the $14 entry as I think the league does the end of year stuff so much better than the EDFL.

There are limited passes provided to clubs each day for those who are hosting, canteen, raffle and bar. (Not transferable from day to day ie one ground only)
Passes for players/officials will be provided for grand final only

I agree a multi day pass would be a great idea. I will raise it with the league for consideration

I usually go to the EDFL finals on the day I don't go to an RDFNL game for the most part because the games are closer to home. A two day pass would be a good option for the league.

I didn't mind the $14 entry as I think the league does the end of year stuff so much better than the EDFL.
im hearing you regarding the edfl this time of year. go every year to windy hill as a neutral because my club are never involved but I used to enjoy going to other local leagues especially some of the country ones. Lancefield used to have a good feel to it from the few times I went to the grand finals there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was a hard-fought game, It took a full four quarters for Riddell to win in shocking conditions for both teams.

The wind was horrid. Made it even less enjoyable to watch. You could see the last quarter coming.

came out with a friend this morning who had a grandson in early game. good set up at romsey with food a drinks etc although little protection for supporters if weather sets in. gee that gisbourne giants team are big strong lads probably shouldve won that game by far mor. looking at results seems the favourites did as expected in the next 2 matches.

came out with a friend this morning who had a grandson in early game. good set up at romsey with food a drinks etc although little protection for supporters if weather sets in. gee that gisbourne giants team are big strong lads probably shouldve won that game by far mor. looking at results seems the favourites did as expected in the next 2 matches.

Some tall timber in that Romsey reserves side. Weather did make it a hard watch also.

Some tall timber in that Romsey reserves side. Weather did make it a hard watch also.
we left in between games but going round the grounds it seems a lot of games have been impacted by weather today. shame as this time of year we all want to see good footy. fingers crossed for you all maybe tomorrow or next week it gets better and if results and fixtures play out I’d definitely look to come again grand final day as i do remember some great days at rdfl grand finls in the passed.

we left in between games but going round the grounds it seems a lot of games have been impacted by weather today. shame as this time of year we all want to see good footy. fingers crossed for you all maybe tomorrow or next week it gets better and if results and fixtures play out I’d definitely look to come again grand final day as i do remember some great days at rdfl grand finls in the passed.

Hopefully a nice day up in Kyneton next week.

Going to watch the 18.5 at Keilor tomorrow.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back