RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me a spell Turbo. Chris Stewart was belting blokes all game on Sunday not to mention the Qualifying final with gut punches etc. He gets away with way too much of that stuff and the umpires are intimidated by him.
Your having a go at a ruckman who is protecting himself in a ruck contest with his knee up.
Grabham rucked all day V 2-3 Wallan ruckman and never took a backward step all day
Stewart was lucky not to get reported a few times for belting the smallest bloke on the ground in Pannucio who i thought was fantastic all day.

If a ruckman is inexperienced enough to protect himself with his thigh you’d be crazy not to launch right into it and give him a corky.
Must be poor coaching to not stop a ruckman from doing that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched my first RDFL game for the year Sunday(spent my year NFNL Div 1 & EDFL Premier Div). Fantastic venue, great crowd , good physical contest, very well done by all. I recall an announcement that Riddell League is now a Premier Competition, is that correct? If so , the pure football standard is well below NFNL & EDFL. Both those teams would be in relegation battle in those comps
Premier Competition rating doesn’t correlate to the actual standard. But now players coming from other prem comps don’t get extra points and if someone goes from Riddell to Div 1 EDFL ( essentially the same standard) they would get an extra player point. Well I think that’s what would occur, player points are a minefield sometimes

Everyone worrying about a few love taps. It wasn’t that long ago that Riddell were happy to defend two brothers who king hit then kicked a player at 3/4 time.

It's not like the bloke getting some back doesn't dish out his fair share of crap on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back