RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t barrack for Wallan, but have watched them on 5-6 occasions this season. Shaun Stewart always impressed as a very solid and reliable defender. Wallan
defenders were under the pump on GF day due to the frequency and quality of delivery from Riddell on-ballers.
Handy footballer that IIRC was an EDFL TOTY member recently, so can obviously play a bit.

I don’t barrack for Wallan, but have watched them on 5-6 occasions this season. Shaun Stewart always impressed as a very solid and reliable defender. Wallan
defenders were under the pump on GF day due to the frequency and quality of delivery from Riddell on-ballers.
Didn’t help to lose captain Mannix with broken hand 5 mins into 3rd quarter.

Fair reply and I based my comment purely on that GF day. 👍
I didn’t think the quality of delivery was overly great but it was deep and frequent at times. Definitely a lot deeper entries than Wallans.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back