RDFNL 2025 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Darley
Harley Bennell
Jeff Garlett
Tom Phillips

Already on their way to the den, fozza mate once we go back to back to back in our first 3 years blokes will be dreaming about putting a panther jumper on
This is the typical ‘Melton south’ post we can come to expect. Full of confidence pre-Xmas… crickets in June as always.

Centrals will flog panthers by eight goals.

Centrals won’t beat South buddy..

Don’t believe all the BS about recruits named on here.
I’ve seen them both play plenty of times, South have some good top end talent but fall away pretty quickly. Centrals, at the moment, is similar but they have a little more depth (no powerhouse of course, but can match it with RDNL sides).

South are much better recruiters then centrals I give them that. Maybe South joining the competition is what Centrals actually needed. Some healthy competition in the area may motivate the Centrals committee to work a bit harder.

Centrals currently have no coaches signed and only a couple of recruits which is standard for them (at this time of the year) most years…

1727322178150.png

Will be interested to see how the blokes go when they play their first game against actual adults and not beat up on 16 year olds.

I'm sure the league will give them an easy kill first up against Lancefield or Centrals at home.

View attachment 2122287

Will be interested to see how the blokes go when they play their first game against actual adults and not beat up on 16 year olds.

I'm sure the league will give them an easy kill first up against Lancefield or Centrals at home.

Bianco is a serious player at the 19s level, will play some good footy at Giants seniors level, Other 2 can make up numbers in the 2s.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Congrats to Chris Stewart of Wallan for winning Bowen Medal at tonight’s medal count. And further congrats to Matty Traynor of Wallan on his third consecutive Scarborough Medal for B&F in the reserves competition. What an achievement! Congrats also to Tom Doyle of Gisborne Giants on winning the Charles Watson Medal in the 19s comp.

Congrats to Chris Stewart of Wallan for winning Bowen Medal at tonight’s medal count. And further congrats to Matty Traynor of Wallan on his third consecutive Scarborough Medal for B&F in the reserves competition. What an achievement! Congrats also to Tom Doyle of Gisborne Giants on winning the Charles Watson Medal in the 19s comp.
Interested why a guy would be good enough to win 3 league B&Fs in the ressies and not step up to senior footy? Is it as simple as trophy chasing?

I wouldn't get too caught up on Doyle either. Seen plenty of him and a guy his age and size should have been playing senior footy for the last 2 years, like every other talented kid at every other club... He chose to glory hunt and beat up on teenagers.

Stewart a fantastic year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested why a guy would be good enough to win 3 league B&Fs in the ressies and not step up to senior footy? Is it as simple as trophy chasing?

I wouldn't get too caught up on Doyle either. Seen plenty of him and a guy his age and size should have been playing senior footy for the last 2 years, like every other talented kid at every other club... He chose to glory hunt and beat up on teenagers.

Stewart a fantastic year.
Not a great advertisement for the comp when a 40yo wins League B&F.. RDFNL has improved over the past 6-8 years but still a B Grade comp

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2025 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back