RDFNL 2025 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting topic this one, personally I reckon they’re gonna be absolutely ****ing shit. The whole club is a bloody joke and the league tries to boost their confidence by winning club of the year. Don’t think they had a standout team in any age group in the juniors and their future looks far below underwhelming. Think the league may be running out of spoons to give em.
One post and this is it?? Reeks of a bloke who couldn't get a game there and is bit bitter to be honest.

Interesting topic this one, personally I reckon they’re gonna be absolutely ****ing shit. The whole club is a bloody joke and the league tries to boost their confidence by winning club of the year. Don’t think they had a standout team in any age group in the juniors and their future looks far below underwhelming. Think the league may be running out of spoons to 1728557065401.png

Probably should remove the picture of yourself playing for Lancefield from your social media before you jump on a public forum hanging shit on your former club

Probably should remove the picture of yourself playing for Lancefield from your social media before you jump on a public forum hanging shit on your former club

Haha just having a laugh mate. That’s not me I don’t have anything against Lanny just don’t see them going anywhere next year already looks like making a couple moves to build for the future though

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting topic this one, personally I reckon they’re gonna be absolutely ****ing shit. The whole club is a bloody joke and the league tries to boost their confidence by winning club of the year. Don’t think they had a standout team in any age group in the juniors and their future looks far below underwhelming. Think the league may be running out of spoons to give em.
Connor i couldn't agree more i think they are following in the rough footsteps of rock bank and will spend a lot of time at the bottom over the course of the next few years

Connor i couldn't agree more i think they are following in the rough footsteps of rock bank and will spend a lot of time at the bottom over the course of the next few years
For a while I remember a lot of Lancefeilds juniors were from Assumption College. What happened to them all? I assume they would still have some but they don't seem to stick around.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

For a while I remember a lot of Lancefeilds juniors were from Assumption College. What happened to them all? I assume they would still have some but they don't seem to stick around.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile

I think you mean Assumption college players were taken from Lancefield where they started there junior football.

Lancefield had over 20 players play in the firsts this year who went to school at assumption.

They still have a couple that attend assumption but a lot of the more talented young players have moved to a grade junior clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Thought a lot of their junior players moved to romsey and Kilmore for a better chance at making it further

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2025 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back