RDT - How many trades do you have left?

How many trades do you have left at the end of round 10?

• 9 (you have confused this game with Fantasy)

Votes: 2 10.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 15.8%

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18+ (your team is a ghost ship)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

12, 10 after this week and I will probably keep burning them until I have about 3-4 left and enough coverage on all the lines before I keep whatever I have left for finals YOLO. 400 points from the top dog it's all or nothing now. I heard that the 2012 DT winner went through the last 9-10 weeks without any trades left.

21 remaining...I haven't kept up to date with DT this year. I'm 8th in my league so I've really got to start using my trades effectively.

17 this week before trades, will be 15 before lockout tonight.Currently ranked 650 and really happy with my team only have langdon at D6, Polec at M7 and Taylor at F6 left to upgrade.

Will hopefully then be able to use some remaining trades for luxury upgrades of my underperforming premos - Hanley, Minson and Roughy im looking at you

6 trades left after making 2 this week.

Only got 1 rookie on the field now in the backline, so will have to coast on 4 trades for LTI's for the remainder of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

12 still.

Traded hard early but now I have Had 3 or 4 weeks without using a trade. Only 1 rookie in KK on the ground.

Waiting patiently for a back rookie to come along and for Ellis and Ambrose to make some money..
This is driving me nuts! I've got Langford's $321k burning a hole on my bench and now Langdon will be joining him in the trade out category - but there's no one to trade to :mad:

8 trades at completion of round 14. Langdon the only rookie on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDT - How many trades do you have left?

Back