• Yes

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • The Pat McGinnity Scapegoat

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Badgewatch from Mr Eagle today, is he ok?

Mr Eaglewatch: Day 1

No sighting.

93RdGLg.jpg

The Cats made it?

Has any other NBL team actually survived 31 seasons straight without folding?

Adelaide?

Depends if you want to call the current abortion in Melbourne the same Tigers team as well too.

The Cats made it?

Has any other NBL team actually survived 31 seasons straight without folding?
At a guess I think the Adelaide 36ers are the only other team that's been in it unchanged liked the wildcats

Maybe the Illawarra Hawks formerly Woollongong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At a guess I think the Adelaide 36ers are the only other team that's been in it unchanged liked the wildcats

Maybe the Illawarra Hawks formerly Woollongong

Hawks have competed in every season since 1979 according to Wikipedia. That's quite an achievement for a small-town club.

Hawks have competed in every season since 1979 according to Wikipedia. That's quite an achievement for a small-town club.
It's not like they've been super successful either but just keep plugging away. When you look at the troubles Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane have had over the journey it really is quite an achievement as you say

Brisbane started the same time as us so they're like our less successful twin (about from a spectacular burst in the early 2000's) so until we get a side in the AFLW I'm on the lions
All those things and they beat Essendon and Collingwood x2 in GFs. Brisbane are alright in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back