RDT: Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
I managed to hold off on using any trades last week, even though I took a cash and points hit on J.Merrett. My main problem was that there weren't any clear downgrade options that had already had their bye. Now that I've had a chance to see Lennon in action, out goes Merrett.

J.Merrett -> Lennon
Aish -> Pendles

I will try and keep it to 2 trades, but with Cotchin under an injury cloud and Roo stinking it up (plus on his bye with a tough run to come after), it will be hard.

I managed to hold off on using any trades last week, even though I took a cash and points hit on J.Merrett. My main problem was that there weren't any clear downgrade options that had already had their bye. Now that I've had a chance to see Lennon in action, out goes Merrett.

J.Merrett -> Lennon
Aish -> Pendles

I will try and keep it to 2 trades, but with Cotchin under an injury cloud and Roo stinking it up (plus on his bye with a tough run to come after), it will be hard.
I booted Merrett for Walker last week which paid off.

This week I am:

JKH --> Cameron/Lennon (depending who gets named etc)
Cunningham --> Hartung
Robertson --> Pendles

I have burned trades early but I now have 7 ultra premiums mid and my backline is pretty much finished. Just the forwards who are proving problematic atm.

Just using the one trade this week and going JKH >> Bews (via DPP).

Should be fielding 18 this week (assuming Lobbe doesn't get up).

Will have enough cash next week to go straight swap Dunstan >> Rockliff.

Big thumbs down to Roos and Sanderson for leaving me 3k short on my Crouch-Selwood and JKH-Cameron trades.

They will still happen, the third will be another downgrade somewhere, either Bews will come in for one of the rookie defenders or maybe Lennon as a forward.

Three trades for me this week, need to beef up my team.

Lloyd > Cameron
Ellis > Jelwood
Cutler > B. Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

RDT: Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back