RDT: Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I want to move on Langdon as his inconsistency is annoying and he's getting close to his peak (already have Suckling and Enright who are inconsistent themselves), I could trade him and Langford out for Bews and Ebert, or Langdon and Ambrose for Shenton and Nroo. Ebert is consistent, durable, looks likely to be a top 10 mid and has bottomed out at 521k, it would also finish my midfield for now (Gaz might get a week too, so bringing in Ebert would help midfield coverage).

Does anyone know what NRoo and Zorkos B/Es are? I could just ride Taylor, Hallahan and Ambrose till they've peaked then look to get a couple of DPP fwds in for late season coverage.

I want to move on Langdon as his inconsistency is annoying and he's getting close to his peak (already have Suckling and Enright who are inconsistent themselves), I could trade him and Langford out for Bews and Ebert, or Langdon and Ambrose for Shenton and Nroo. Ebert is consistent, durable, looks likely to be a top 10 mid and has bottomed out at 521k, it would also finish my midfield for now (Gaz might get a week too, so bringing in Ebert would help midfield coverage).

Does anyone know what NRoo and Zorkos B/Es are? I could just ride Taylor, Hallahan and Ambrose till they've peaked then look to get a couple of DPP fwds in for late season coverage.

Roo is 85 and Zorko is 152

Langford -> Simpson
Kennedy-Harris -> Shenton

Leaves me needing just one more premium in the forward line and one in the backline. I'll probably ride Ambrose another couple of weeks, then drop him down to a rookie to give me Langdon -> Hibberd (or someone similar). Last stop will be the forward line. Hopefully Lloyd gets back in soon to make some money.

Simpson, Swallow, Birchall, Hibberd, Suckling, Langdon (Bews, Georgiou)
Ablett, Johnson, Beams, Cornes, J Selwood, Cotchin, Goddard, Hallahan (Robertson, Acres)
Sandi, McEvoy (Derickx, King)
Dangerfield, Gray, Breust, Zorko, Parker, Fasolo, (Lennon, Cameron)

thinking of
Robertson > Rockliff & Fasolo > Franklin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren't you keen on Cox? Jacobs would be my go to but I'll be short by about 30k.... and I'm not very optimistic on Mummys scoring atm.

Though Cox was a lot more expensive at time of writing but appears not so much. Still Ryders gone 110+ 3 times in his last 5, and would make a good pod.

Not too sure what to do, a lot of players on the bubble, but not too sure who to trade for them.

Probably Robertson to Shenton
Maybe Lloyd to Lennon
Or Langford/Langdon to Bews.

If that's the only way you can get your desired trade I'd keep Murphy even if you can handle his 75 1 week then 120 the next ratio
IXZ24UY.png

Hmmm... what trades would you suggest this week?

Plan I am thinking is Luke McDonald and Jared Polec out.

Option 1: Bews and Barlow/Ebert/Pendles (but not keen on 3 Collingwood mids)
This finishes my 8 Premo mids plays Langdon on field in backs using Bews/Laidler as back up

Option 2: Hibberd and Kane Mitchell
This finishes my Backs with Langdon on bench as back up. Means I am playing Mitchell on field with 7 Premos and Hallahan back up

Of course if McEvoy doesn't play I get a zero which I am happy to take if it is only for a week. But if McEvoy is longer than that I need to get some cover this week. Didn't start with Derickx unfortunately.

I'm surprised Minson is been chatted up as an upgrade option for Big Boy. Started to hit some form recently and could average 90-95 easily for the rest of the year.

Was going to suggest upgrade Fasolo, but Big Boy needs to go I think, Big Boy to either Cox or Jacobs.

Was hoping Fasolo would end my season as F7 so keen to leave him in until I get that final slot filled. Will wait for teams before my trades I think.

I'm surprised Minson is been chatted up as an upgrade option for Big Boy. Started to hit some form recently and could average 90-95 easily for the rest of the year.

I've been looking at him as a serious option.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDT: Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back