List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's their whole side going this year? They are mostly all underperforming, but I loved Daniels hands and short clever kicks when the dogs were flying in 16.

What a history re-write. The dogs were never 'flying' in 16, they scraped into the 8 and had an an amazing run of form that just scraped them over the line in game after game in finals.

What a history re-write. The dogs were never 'flying' in 16, they scraped into the 8 and had an an amazing run of form that just scraped them over the line in game after game in finals.

Pfft whaaaaatever. Debating an almost irrelevant quote to the context of the discussion.

Team wins premiership. Played shit all year apparently apart from 5min in September.

Daniel has good quick hands but is very small. That's pretty much all I need to say.

Pfft whaaaaatever. Debating an almost irrelevant quote to the context of the discussion.

Team wins premiership. Played shit all year apparently apart from 5min in September.

Daniel has good quick hands but is very small. That's pretty much all I need to say.

Mate look at where they finished in the top 8.

nah, it was more like every minute in September.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be our second best mid.
14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg

Yeah M Crouch is having a great season. Probably selling him short.

Daniel would be picked ahead of B Crouch, Douglas, Atkins, Knight, Mackay and Milera.

Brad
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d2=8&type=A&pid1=3633&pid2=4073&fid1=S&fid2=S

Atkins
http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/...d2=8&type=A&pid1=3858&pid2=4073&fid1=S&fid2=S

So Brad clearly better, Atkins on par.

Knight is returning from injury so I don't think you can judge that one.

Milera is younger and developing.

Douglas and Mackay should have been replaced by Wigg anyway.

"Fines Galore At West Lakes"
Rooch, July 18.

With Crows captain, Taylor Walker, making a habit of receiving fines for careless, unsportsmanlike behavior, there are now no shortage of fines at West Lakes. With a tip off from The Advertiser, potential fleeing and out of contract players, Mitch McGovern and Jake Lever, have been questioned by police and issued on the spot fines by SA Police.

If I had access to anyone at the AFC, I would have been able to ask, but I will simply assume that CEO Andrew Fagan is "fine with fines", following on in the footsteps of Steven Trigg and the notorious Kurt Tippett sanctions.

One would think this is the last straw for the star pair who are heavily rumoured to return home, raising the question as to why the AFC can't retain interstate players unlike Port Adelaide, the "Power" house destination club of South Australia.
LOL, the Rooch always delivers

Winning 15 games is hardly scrapping in m8

I'd take WB 2017 1st round pick, Caleb Daniel and Young for Lever and our 3rd round pick.

Then on trade WB 1st for Gibbs.
Rockliff as free agent.
Daniel and young will not be leaving the kennel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back