Records that may never be broken

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't even know what this means.

Baseball board>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
In the vein of nth American sports that are obscure to many Australians... Pick one of Wayne Gretzky's records. If there ever was a champion to outlive them all, it was The Great One...

In the vein of nth American sports that are obscure to many Australians... Pick one of Wayne Gretzky's records. If there ever was a champion to outlive them all, it was The Great One...

I read somewhere on this forumthat the Gretskys have the highest number of goals by a set of brothers, over 2400, with Brian (?) Gretsky contributing 4.....

I haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been said already but if Hawthorn win it again, 4 peat will never be done again.... God forbid!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has a debutant ever averaged 10 tackles or more in their first 4 games on senior football?

41 tackles for Rupert Wills in his first 4 games. 10.25 tackles a game. 11, 8, 12 and 10. It just seems like an astonishing number in only 4 games!

I read somewhere on this forumthat the Gretskys have the highest number of goals by a set of brothers, over 2400, with Brian (?) Gretsky contributing 4.....
Points, not goals - Wayne Gretzky had 2857 points (894 goals, 1963 assists), and Brent Gretzky had 4 (1 goal, 3 assists).
Even if Wayne Gretzky had never scored a goal, he'd still hold the NHL record for most points - his assist total of 1963 is higher than the 2nd place points total (Mark Messier - 1887).
If Jaromir Jagr plays a couple more seasons, he might surpass 1963 in points (he's currently on 1868)

Remove this Banner Ad

Records that may never be broken

Remove this Banner Ad

Back