Red Bulls 2017 Top 30 Prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty handy top 30, great work. I can see West Coast pinching Constable if he falls in the second round. Big question mark on speed but tested pretty well (touch over 3 secs for 20m from memory). Stephenson and Constable with two of the first three picks - one inside mid, one outside mid - would be a very handy platform
Stephenson at 13... start the car!

Hey red bulls
What's make you think Murphy will go at 9 when KM has him listed at 49
Pretty wide picking here

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Murphy has been invited to Draft Night. Usually top 10 and/or top club picks get the envelope. Unless Hawthorn have asked him to be there, he will go inside the top 20, probably top 10.

KM is way off on this one.

Murphy has been invited to Draft Night. Usually top 10 and/or top club picks get the envelope. Unless Hawthorn have asked him to be there, he will go inside the top 20, probably top 10.

KM is way off on this one.
They were power rankings not where he thought he’d go weren’t they?

Hey red bulls
What's make you think Murphy will go at 9 when KM has him listed at 49
Pretty wide picking here

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
I really like what the kid could become and with the doggies they lost Murphy and Boyd off HB so there is some enormous holes there to fill with pace and skill so I think if Murphy is going to go early he'll go to the dogs. I like him at 11 and 12 as well and. Probably doesn't make it past Brisbane at 15.

Power Rankings are how you view them developing. His production wasn't fantastic so I can see that but he looks to have the tenacity to work at his game and become a player. 49 is 20+ spots further down than on my list. Just personal preference I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Red Bulls 2017 Top 30 Prediction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back