Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I saw them space aliens when I went inside this abandoned church-like building with loads of skeletons stretched out on beds. It's near a lake up above Emerald Station if I remember it right.
I haven't done that one yet, this was the Mt Shann panoramic map site

Having done Chapter 6, surely this game is amongst top 3 of all time if not the best.
Incredible game, incredible story, acting, realism.

One regret will have with this is I can’t play this for the first time again. It’ll never be the same the second playthrough.

Having done Chapter 6, surely this game is amongst top 3 of all time if not the best.
Incredible game, incredible story, acting, realism.

One regret will have with this is I can’t play this for the first time again. It’ll never be the same the second playthrough.
I'm jealous of the people who are playing it for the first time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"He's a rat I know it you know it"
Just the voices/acting alone was magnificent.
Only one of the few games in which I happily admit I cried to. The Doctor’s visit, the Nun/Sister chat at the train station. It was just beautiful.

I just can’t get into GTA V etc. just too modern/cheesy.
Felt RockStar nailed it with RDR2 in terms of realism. Gritty and raw.

Gonna play this again for the first time since it came out all those years ago. I got a fair way through it but then I just stopped playing it.

Anybody got some tips for someone who'll be diving back in? Things to do/avoid etc?
Oh mate. Jealous. Definite jealous.

Explore. As much as you can. Hunt, do side quests. Don’t go straight into the main missions. Chapter 3/4 is the fun time to be doing it.

Oh mate. Jealous. Definite jealous.

Explore. As much as you can. Hunt, do side quests. Don’t go straight into the main missions. Chapter 3/4 is the fun time to be doing it.
I bought it again last week for $28.

I don't even know how much I'll get into it given work, child, life etc, but reels of the game constantly pop up on my FB and it's not like it's a bad game.

Fun time to be doing what lol?

Gonna play this again for the first time since it came out all those years ago. I got a fair way through it but then I just stopped playing it.

Anybody got some tips for someone who'll be diving back in? Things to do/avoid etc?

I personally get the Legend of the East satchel as quickly as I can. Takes a while to hunt all the animals, but means you can carry 99 of most things.

Stock up on thyme and minty big game.

Also take advantage of the large jewelry bag glitch. There's an infinitely spawning bag of jewelry out near Wallace Station and the timber co. You can find vids on YouTube that show where it is.

Get fun weapons like the broken pirate sword. You can use it on horseback against people who abuse you. Or people who don't abuse you. Anyone, really.

Find a horse you're happy with early on and keep it to the very end.

I bought it again last week for $28.

I don't even know how much I'll get into it given work, child, life etc, but reels of the game constantly pop up on my FB and it's not like it's a bad game.

Fun time to be doing what lol?
Oh I know. That’s why I brought it to.

If you’re hunting for trophies, there’s 5 missable throughout the game that you may miss as you progress.
That’s why do as much side and character missions as possible rather then the main story.

Just wish I used swords, fire arrows, fire bottles, the crafted ammo’s throughout the game. Pretty fun and chaotic.

Be aware of challenges. There’s 90 all up. Collect in relation to that, it’s a real bonus as you progress.

If you intend to be thorough then find a good checklist. Or do what I did- find one and adapt it to your own needs. I have one for hunting, challenges and challenge item locations, and a checklist for the Duchesses side quest.

Remove this Banner Ad

Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back