Reebok sale - new stock arrived

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the awesome Roo's posters from here picked me up a sleeveless home guernsey, and I gotta thank him for it. :thumbsu:

Top bunch of folks we have here on the North boards. We don't have to worry about any of the rules or regulations that plague some of the other team boards on BF. Quality people generates quality discussion, and minimizes idiots who ruin it for everyone else.

One of the awesome Roo's posters from here picked me up a sleeveless home guernsey, and I gotta thank him for it. :thumbsu:

Top bunch of folks we have here on the North boards. We don't have to worry about any of the rules or regulations that plague some of the other team boards on BF. Quality people generates quality discussion, and minimizes idiots who ruin it for everyone else.

Good to hear you finally got one mate:thumbsu:

Sorry couldn't help you out earlier.

Yeah thanks as well for posting this as I travelled down form coutry vic yesterday to check it out before going to the game last night

I got there with about 10 minutes to spare and went beserk getting stuff for myself and the kids.

Will stand out like a mazda / primus beacon on the southern stand wing this arvo.

Come on North!!!!!!!

Any word if they had any Melbourne Storm home or away jerseys in L or XL... I am in Sydney and stocked up on Roos gear at the Reebok clearance outlet here (sadly not a lot of competition) but did not manage to get any Storm stuff as they didn't bring it in (and in a league state too).

If anyone knows and could help me arrange something I would be most grateful.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Reebok sale - new stock arrived

Remove this Banner Ad

Back