REECE CORDY.... should he go father/son??

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest I think i'm in with a fair chance. I mean with my heritage surely such names can get you so far in footy, look at the abletts for Geelong. Gary Jrn isnt even good compared to me!!!! I've got a pretty good build for AFL also 193cm and 71kg, maybe I might need to put on a few kg's but AFL these days isn't about bulk its about brains..... which I have plenty of (44 raw in methods last year!!) Some of my team mates have started calling me "cox cordy" after dean from west coast, if thats anything to go by then I'm doing all right. "Cox Out."

Yeah i have seen you play reece, weight could be a problem weighing in at 70kg and being 193cm. If your form with the ladies is anything to go by then your football career will blossom. Congratulations on your form of late, hope you go father son!!!

i would have 2 agree with you guys... recce cordy is a superstar. definately should go father/son to the doggies and domiate the AFL ruckman as he does in the APS. 2 words for you cordy cox.... freak show!

Just some quick info on the superstar

Name: Reece Cordy ID No:12

Nickname: Cordz

Recruited from: Geelong College

Height 193cms Weight 75kgs

Star sign Taurus

Person you would most like to sit next to on a plane and why:
Amanda May – My girlfriend

Most memorable punishment you received from parents and what was it for
When I was 8 I swore in front of my parents, they gave me a full teaspoon of
Tabasco sauce
Your ultimate holiday destination: Switzerland

Name 3 people you would take on that holiday and why:
Shane Warne – great sportsman, but would be a lot of fun on holiday
Mike Rockelfeller & Will Schofield good mates from school
Best practical joke you have ever played:
I don’t play practical jokes

One talent you wish you had:
Ability to fly

What is your greatest fear:
Being locked indoors fo the rest of my life

What is your football motto:
Your only as good as your last game

Who is the sportsperson that most inspires you:
Michael Jordan

What would you never leave home without:
Being dressed

What music are you currently listening to:
The White Stripes – Blue Orchid & My Doorbell

What are you currently reading:
The Davinci Code

If you bought a race horse what would you call it:
Extension

What is under your bed:
Nothing

Favorite Movie:
Gladiator

Favorite meal:
Mexican

Favorite TV show:
Las Vegas

If you could draft one player from the AFL to the Falcons who would it be:
Jonathon Brown

What advice would you give an aspiring athlete:
Don’t be afraid of making mistakes, take a risk

had a blinder of a game, had 34 possesions and 17 marks 24 hitout, easily b.o.g, reminded me of polly farmer a bit.

yer i heard he had around 4 goals aswell.... to be able to have 34 possies and 4 goals for a ruckman just shows how much of a freak he is. he also isnt the biggest meat axe going round which also shows just how silky and skilfull he must be... definatly will go father/son!

Wizzfizz said:
yer i heard he had around 4 goals aswell.... to be able to have 34 possies and 4 goals for a ruckman just shows how much of a freak he is. he also isnt the biggest meat axe going round which also shows just how silky and skilfull he must be... definatly will go father/son!
Are you his mum or his girlfriend?

Geelong Falcons
this bloke will certainly make AFL, the bloke is just the whole package, hot girlfriend in school captain amanda, great footy player and definetly got the brains, on an academic scholarship!!!
great tap ruckman, awesome around the ground, and before the game he plays 1sts basketball!!! WHAT A GREAT EFFORT!!!

his brother ayce seems to pull the ladies too and a very tall unit in yr 10 so watch out for him in a couple years
i believe ayce has a very good looking gf aswell and got the brains too with a scholarship!

THESE BOYS ARE GOOD WATCH OUT!!

scooter600x said:
Are you his mum or his girlfriend?

nah mate... im neither, just a big fan of the kid. seen him play once or twice and he is a freak show. if you saw the big man play u would see exactly what im going on about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

beanpole said:
had a blinder of a game, had 34 possesions and 17 marks 24 hitout, easily b.o.g, reminded me of polly farmer a bit.
saw that game young beanpole, and was extremely impressed. I would have to disagree with u about the polly farmer bit tho, the only thing they hav in common is the tanned skin. I would compare cordy to a jonathon brown type. Agressive, high flyer, kicks backs of goals, and not afriad to pick a fight or two. In the skills department i would liken him to a Nick Dal Santo, silky left foot with lightning pace, however expressing the leadership of a younger James Hird. This kid is the real deal.

Wizzfizz said:
I will help you out.... he does not currently play TAC because the school does not let him, he is also a very keen basketballer and very involved in his school studies so he is not able to. this kid is a freak though, he would be a walk-in starter of the geelong falcons. I also saw he is on the list for the geelong falcons so im not sure about the above list of players, it must be wrong because he is on the list.
Thanks for that.

I don't doubt he is on their list, the above list is just the guys who have played so far this year and I wonder why he hadn't

Cats fan 16 said:
I would compare cordy to a jonathon brown type. Agressive, high flyer, kicks backs of goals, and not afriad to pick a fight or two. In the skills department i would liken him to a Nick Dal Santo, silky left foot with lightning pace, however expressing the leadership of a younger James Hird. This kid is the real deal.

Let me guess, he's as quick as Chris Judd & takes a grab like Wayne carey / Garry Ablett snr as well? :D

yer i definatly think he will go father son.... does any1 no how he went agaisnt brighton on the weekend??

Big recce cordy dominated this weekend. despite losing by 80 points he was still able to rack up 28 possies and kick a goal from about 55 out on the run. he looks like a tank these days putting on another 2 kg's on that massive frame of his. father/son?..... for sure!

Cordy said:
To be honest I think i'm in with a fair chance. I mean with my heritage surely such names can get you so far in footy, look at the abletts for Geelong. Gary Jrn isnt even good compared to me!!!! I've got a pretty good build for AFL also 193cm and 71kg, maybe I might need to put on a few kg's but AFL these days isn't about bulk its about brains..... which I have plenty of (44 raw in methods last year!!) Some of my team mates have started calling me "cox cordy" after dean from west coast, if thats anything to go by then I'm doing all right. "Cox Out."

Modest one aren't ya

i would have to agree with that.... cordy reminds me of akermanis... talks the talk but he can walk the walk!

I'm headin down to GC to watch them play next week, it sounds like this kid is might be the new footballing messiah.

44 raw in methods not bad either.

Remove this Banner Ad

REECE CORDY.... should he go father/son??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back