Refreshments at Work

Remove this Banner Ad

Tea, Coffee, Milo, Water out of the Cooler, Tomato Sauce & A coke vending machine @ $1 a pop.
WOW Tomato Sauce, that must be a big winner, you have it in your cups of tea/milo/coffee right?

lol, no. but it was a very big thing here when it got added to the complimentary items list.
Oh man your missing an experience and a half.

Warning: DO NOT TRY IT!

filtered water and boiling water on tap. tea/coffee/milo/milk

there's a coke vending machine (cans) and a chips & lollies vending machine. sandwhich press/microwave/toaster oven

last Fri of each month is drinks where beer/wine/soft drinks are provided along with some snacks like chips n dips.

every couple of months or so we find a reason to put morning tea on - so that's donuts or muffins or similar

xmas eve we put lunch on - prawns, ham, chicken, salad, snacks

Actually havent worked there for over a month but used to waiter at a restuarant/bar. Was great especially not during peak and the boss wasnt there. Chefs would make us whatever we wanted and could have any type of beverage. Regularly blended together different combos to try it. Probably the only thing that kept me going there :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm an electrician so sometimes if I remember in the morning I'll try find a big water bottle to fill up with tap water. Once I have finished that (usually within the first hour if it's hot) I have to pray that the worksite has a running tap. Some of you guys have it pretty easy it seems!

The regular coffee tea etc

We have vending machines with Soft Drink and another with Chocolates and Chips.

We regulary have people who cook and bake so they will bring in plates and plates of cakes and alsorts of yummies.

Every couple of weeks we get free drinks and beer on Friday

But I work int he city so just go downstairs and every building is a food stores practically.

Remove this Banner Ad

Refreshments at Work

Remove this Banner Ad

Back