Reggy...BB winner already?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by windyhill
Reggi is home, in punting terms she would be a dollar the win a dollar the place, absolutely un-backable , very funny and likeable girl.
Now to the **** ben, he is an absolute prick, what is his problem ? Must come down to pure jealousy, happy that the women have woken up to him, his favourite line is " Your`e a player" or " He/ she is a player".. what, apart from being a ****, are you boy ?....I felt great joy when sara marie was booted, i will feel 20 times better when this arrogant, failed cop ( love the power benny ? of course you did) gets his arse spanked out of there.
Funny to watch his little lap dog leah, run back to him with every bit of news, your`e out this Sunday sweetie, seeya.
It's taken a while John, but I have finally found something to agree with you on!

Figjam, just imagine how boring the show will be in a couple of weeks if Ben and Leah are the next two to go!

There'll be no confrontation, no confusion, no mind games, nothing!

Keep both of them in I say! Vote the boring people out...people like Claire, Belinda and Chrissie.

Seriously, think about it. Will the show truly be better off without Ben and Leah? They're mind games are bloody entertaining (well bens mind games, leahs going along for the ride). Whether you love them or hate them they're both very entertaining.

I think you've fallen into the trap of the editor a bit as well. We only see what they show, you can't truly judge anyone by it. Everything could be taken out of context for all we know.

Anyway, at least Ben and Leah have some conviction. While everyone was questioning behind her back whether Jo's breasts were real, Ben just went straight out asked her. I think besides those two the housemates are all soft ****s, too afraid of angering or upsetting people.

Originally posted by PowerGirl36
[
Btw I thought Carlo being kicked out was crap, why do the public always vote out the loud, entertaining people? it's not as if they're doing these things in YOUR house. grrr! i was voting out leah, she is 100x worse than carlo was. Although I must admit, I didn't like what Carlo was doing to Belinda, I think she's cool! [/B]

I don't think washing his arse in the sink and ****ing all over the flowers would have endeared him to too many

Originally posted by Mint Condition
Figjam, just imagine how boring the show will be in a couple of weeks if Ben and Leah are the next two to go!

There'll be no confrontation, no confusion, no mind games, nothing!

Keep both of them in I say! Vote the boring people out...people like Claire, Belinda and Chrissie.

Seriously, think about it. Will the show truly be better off without Ben and Leah? They're mind games are bloody entertaining (well bens mind games, leahs going along for the ride). Whether you love them or hate them they're both very entertaining.

I think you've fallen into the trap of the editor a bit as well. We only see what they show, you can't truly judge anyone by it. Everything could be taken out of context for all we know.

Anyway, at least Ben and Leah have some conviction. While everyone was questioning behind her back whether Jo's breasts were real, Ben just went straight out asked her. I think besides those two the housemates are all soft ****s, too afraid of angering or upsetting people.
Mint , I appreciate and see where you are coming from, but this bloke just gets my back up , badly. I need to see the grin wiped from his face.

windy, see you love to hate him.

I don't really think he's as bad as how he's portrayed. I think it's just his humour, very confronting, testing and sarcastic. There are a lot of Australians very similar.

You know he's hearts in the right place. When he was in the square house he was always the first person to help when someone got injured, or when Vincent had that anxiety attack Ben calmed him down.

Seriously think about it. Would you watch it for long if there wasn't anyone you didn't like? When all the others talk they're always saying how they're holding things in as to not create a confrontation etc etc.

Vote out the boring ones that don't bother you either way! Claire and Chrissie etc.

Remove this Banner Ad

Reggy...BB winner already?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back