Register your interest in 2009 BigFooty AFL Dream Team Competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id like to play aswell.

Ranked 17,980 last year. I had no Rnd 1 score due to a trying to trade between rookies in the final hour. On Lockout my forwards had been wiped. They kindly reinstated my team and into my leagues however I had 0 Rnd 1 score.

Id like to play aswell.

Ranked 17,980 last year. I had no Rnd 1 score due to a trying to trade between rookies in the final hour. On Lockout my forwards had been wiped. They kindly reinstated my team and into my leagues however I had 0 Rnd 1 score.

Will join any league. Didn't play Dream Team last season so no results.

Post on the recent sign up thread which is in the Dream Team Leagues board. :thumbsu:

i'm keen..

finished just outside the top 1000 this year with some unlucky injuries,

but i feel i am very consistent finishing in the top 500 in recent years

last season was very interrupted with injuries.. i finished around 20,000

i want to redeem mysef this year..

i watch a.f.l. very closely and love dream team

sign me up

dreamteamnp0.jpg

I signed up earlier but just incase you missed me, I will sign up again. I didn't play in a bf league last year. I averaged around 1450. So I am not very good.

I love how everyone states what they came last year and adds an excuse haha

I don't mind what league i get put in, i finished 7000 odd last year if you need to know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm interested, i finished 520th, my team name was BlueBoys. Unfortunately i can't provide a link as the new DT is up but hopeully you can put me in a league.

Re: AFL Dream Team 2009

ello i came around 16k last year overall i beleive it was 16238 or something
either way i played both formats and at end i gave up on dt bcuz i needed to win my league for sc which i came 2nd in and came around 2000 and somehting in
im very interested in joining and love the forum and the game which is my primary game this year > supercoach

Re: AFL Dream Team 2009

hey i am interested it was my first year of DT last year
i haven't got my overall ranking but i got a picture of round 20
when i was ranked 973 weekly ranking
i came runner up in my league
i have been studying my ass off to get every stat i can find and i am very confident i can make the top 5000 this year
hope i am not to late
24llr48.gif

hey guys im back again
yer put me down for a div i came in top 500 last year and the year before that i came 73rd. so not luck. its my 5th year now aiming for top 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back