Register your support for the Underdog Fremantle Dockers against the Evil Geelong Overlords here!

Will Fremantle beat the Cats tomorrow?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 22, 2009
LOL @ Norf
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GeeLOL sucks, so does $hitney
Dear Freo,

On behalf of AFL supporters everywhere I'd like to wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow arvo's game against the filth from GeeLOL at Shithouse Stadium.

The AFL has shafted you yet again by playing this final at a wretched little backwater hellhole but I have no doubt you will rise to the challenge and defeat the evil cheating (bloody doping, probable peptide abusing) Cats on their home soil because it is your destiny to embarrass them yet again after the complete lack of respect they showed you going into last year's finals series.

We will be cheering hard for you Freo, make us proud!

go-fremantle-flickr-michaelspencer.jpg

Heave Ho's (clap clap clap) Heave Ho's (clap clap clap)

Dear Freo,

On behalf of AFL supporters everywhere I'd like to wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow arvo's game against the filth from GeeLOL at Shithouse Stadium.

The AFL has shafted you yet again by playing this final at a wretched little backwater hellhole but I have no doubt you will rise to the challenge and defeat the evil cheating (bloody doping, probable peptide abusing) Cats on their home soil because it is your destiny to embarrass them yet again after the complete lack of respect they showed you going into last year's finals series.

We will be cheering hard for you Freo, make us proud!
But if we beat them and you beat Sydney....there's a good chance they'll beat Collingwood/Port then face you in a prelim!;)

Thanks for the support though:hearts:

But if we beat them and you beat Sydney....there's a good chance they'll beat Collingwood/Port then face you in a prelim!;)

Thanks for the support though:hearts:
I'm not worried about when or where we face Geelong, I just want to see them beaten in a final on their own shitpit home ground. Teh Bay lulz will be the stuff of legend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This game could go either way, Freo may have lost momentum by not turning up last week and giving the Aints a win, whilst Geelong looked dodgy against Brisvegas.

I hope they smash each other, but I think the handbags will get up.

Nuh

Fremantle plays Ross Lyins boring game style. And they have Bella in their team. Hope the scats smash them.

This.

I'll be on the Cats bandwagon tomorrow, I hope they destroy Lyin and his purple ****s. I'm guessing most Saints supporters feel the same way.

I'm not surprised Bosk and his fellow Hawf fans are barracking for the purple ****s though.:rainbow:

This.

I'll be on the Cats bandwagon tomorrow, I hope they destroy Lyin and his purple ****s. I'm guessing most Saints supporters feel the same way.

I'm not surprised Bosk and his fellow Hawf fans are barracking for the purple ****s though.:rainbow:
Plug, what bet did you lose to have that Avi

Remove this Banner Ad

Register your support for the Underdog Fremantle Dockers against the Evil Geelong Overlords here!

Back