Register your support for the Underdog Fremantle Dockers against the Evil Geelong Overlords here!

Will Fremantle beat the Cats tomorrow?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

not expecting a victory, but boy oh boy wowee would it cause a spectacular melt.

the amount of chest thumping and preening this week has been insane. sending the handbagger flogs back to earth would be mighy delicious.

Get Plug back will ya Plug.

Yeah I will bring him back, if I go with a Geelong avatar it will just be a one day only cameo tomorrow.

There's an old favourite Geelong avatar of mine I'd like to see make a comeback.

It's the creepy serial killer Daryl Somers avatar bartel magic used to sport.

171920-daryl-somers.jpg

Hopefully he'll give me his blessing to use it.

Yeah I will bring him back, if I go with a Geelong avatar it will just be a one day only cameo tomorrow.

There's an old favourite Geelong avatar of mine I'd like to see make a comeback.

It's the creepy serial killer Daryl Somers avatar bartel magic used to sport.

171920-daryl-somers.jpg

Hopefully he'll give me his blessing to use it.
Feel free Plugger........ironically, I nearly bought him out of retirement for
the finals.
I'm sure Daryl will enjoy some time out of the basement!

Feel free Plugger........ironically, I nearly bought him out of retirement for
the finals.
I'm sure Daryl will enjoy some time out of the basement!

He probably has Jackie McDonald, Jo Beth Taylor and Livinia Nixon chained up there Ariel Castro style.

Oh how I hate Geelong. Got to get behind the good guy Dockers in this one.

What a disgrace that a final is going to be played at such a low capacity ground despite other options being available.

As an upside at least it raises the likelihood that the Gary Ablett fanguy's tears will get on the coverage at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a disgrace that a final is going to be played at such a low capacity ground despite other options being available.
There's three reasons for this.

1. So Vlad can punish Freo for tanking their last H&A game by leaving half the team at home.
2. Because the AFL loves Geelong - checkout McBurney umpiring heavily in their favor during the game for further roof.
3. The AFL is desperate to stop Hawthorn from winning the flag and knows Geelong's the only team that can beat us.

1. So Vlad can punish Freo for tanking their last H&A game by leaving half the team at home.
2. Because the AFL loves Geelong - checkout McBurney umpiring heavily in their favor during the game for further roof.
3. The AFL is desperate to stop Hawthorn from winning the flag and knows Geelong's the only team that can beat us.

You forgot the Geelong bounce.

I'd like to see Geelong smash them into tiny little pieces, then shit on them, set them on fire, and tip them out of their wheelchairs.

You got me to thinking.

The wheelchair and fire thing has happened.... but whens someone going to shit on someone from the general public? And whens someone from the general public going to get smashed to little pieces?

Wonder which player will surprise us with a bit of a slaying and some shit slinging.

You got me to thinking.

The wheelchair and fire thing has happened.... but whens someone going to shit on someone from the general public? And whens someone from the general public going to get smashed to little pieces?

Wonder which player will surprise us with a bit of a slaying and some shit slinging.

The off-season has only just started... you know it will happen.

Nah started with what I thought should happen, then got topical.

No, there's one reason.
Geelong finished top 2 and earned it.

You look lovely in purple though

Dear Freo,

On behalf of AFL supporters everywhere I'd like to wish you the very best of luck for tomorrow arvo's game against the filth from GeeLOL at Shithouse Stadium.

The AFL has shafted you yet again by playing this final at a wretched little backwater hellhole but I have no doubt you will rise to the challenge and defeat the evil cheating (bloody doping, probable peptide abusing) Cats on their home soil because it is your destiny to embarrass them yet again after the complete lack of respect they showed you going into last year's finals series.

We will be cheering hard for you Freo, make us proud!

go-fremantle-flickr-michaelspencer.jpg
Attention Fremantle supporters:

Do not buy into this disingenuous flog and the crap that he's peddling! You are merely pawns in his quest to denigrate Geelong and everything that they've achieved. It's obvious that bosk's attempt to placate Fremantle supporters is all one big facade to allay his fears of meeting the might of the Geelong Football Club this finals. After we smash you guys at Cat Park this afternoon, bosk will dump you quicker than a Crows recruiting manager after making an indigenous gaffe. You guys are better than this!

Remove this Banner Ad

Register your support for the Underdog Fremantle Dockers against the Evil Geelong Overlords here!

Back