Registration for Official BigFooty 2017 Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When / where do we get our invite codes?

The first 4 divisions have been created and we are trying to get alerts out. I am trying to get these full, as the next people in will fill remaining spots if they exist.

The next divisions will be created in the next few days.

The first 4 divisions have been created and we are trying to get alerts out. I am trying to get these full, as the next people in will fill remaining spots if they exist.

The next divisions will be created in the next few days.

Think I'm in div 2 list. Can I get the invite code?

Were there invitations sent out to last years participants?

No, you had to post in this thread as an expression of interest with proof of the score.

Hey all, Sorry I'm a bit late to the party.

Last year was a write off (lots of non-footy shit happening). Ready to rock & roll this year!

Happy to be in any league that's left.

There are currently 6 divisions and several posters that have not accepted their invitations. I'll try my best to get everyone in a league, which should be possible. I think we will even have enough for a 7th division.

Just over the next week keep an eye out for alerts as I will @ mention you in a league where possible.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, you had to post in this thread as an expression of interest with proof of the score.

There are currently 6 divisions and several posters that have not accepted their invitations. I'll try my best to get everyone in a league, which should be possible. I think we will even have enough for a 7th division.

Just over the next week keep an eye out for alerts as I will @ mention you in a league where possible.
Legend. Cheers Doonz.

BCSaints.png
Sorry I'm late, I'll be stoked to be in any league

Silly question but where does the invitation appear?
I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Edit: Found the thread, nevermind

I'd be happy to join a league here!

RsIHr6V.png

Last edited:
Everyone it appears that Division 5 & Division 6 do not have many people that have accepted. All those that do not have a league currently, tomorrow morning I will open those leagues up so that we can fill them in time.

I'm keen to join a league, no screenshot as I didn't play last year but have played for years.
Be online and watching in the next couple of days for alerts. (Tomorrow one should come).

I am trying my best to get everyone in a league.

On Nexus 6P using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back