Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Was up in the hidden heritage top floor of Mark Twoovey Towers last night and had the render distance down super low to save on ice packs, and the view was quite eerie, with Guns Towns being the only visible building in this darkness and at this height, with DemurePrincess 's Camel Cavern visible.

2024-05-25_13.46.03.png

Was up in the hidden heritage top floor of Mark Twoovey Towers last night and had the render distance down super low to save on ice packs, and the view was quite eerie, with Guns Towns being the only visible building in this darkness and at this height, with DemurePrincess 's Camel Cavern visible.

View attachment 2000011

Oh yeah! Forgot about that place! Are we trading yet lol 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦‍♀️

S37RQF Sweet FA Road Trips - Tiger Island to Spotswood by Metro

This is precisely how DemurePrincess travels to home games at Spotswood Oval. The extension from Waverley to a new Spotswood Station was added only a couple of weeks ago. The footage is sped up x 3.5. A counter shows the actual travel time when riding the rails.

This video focuses on the world around and including Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is solidly infested with its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

S37RQF Sweet FA Road Trips - Tiger Island to Spotswood by Metro

This is precisely how DemurePrincess travels to home games at Spotswood Oval. The extension from Waverley to a new Spotswood Station was added only a couple of weeks ago. The footage is sped up x 3.5. A counter shows the actual travel time when riding the rails.

This video focuses on the world around and including Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is solidly infested with its 37th season.

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Psst! I actually travel by jet…. But for the times when I miss the jet…

Thank you 😘

S37RQF Golden Valley suburb flyover

A quick descriptor of the suburb Golden Valley in the northern suburbs of Sweet.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now entering the finals series of its 37th season.

Links:

por_please_ya I replenished Blackstone supplies in the Blackstone & Friends shop on Brunswick St (north side a little east of Guns Towers). Unsure if I ever told you I was storing blackstone rock there. I have got it all from absolutely gutting half a bastion. (Found in the new nether biome region which probably needs an ice road built to get to it faster).
2020-07-08_01.19.26.png 2020-07-08_02.14.59.png 2020-07-08_04.06.04.png 2020-07-08_05.19.14.png 2020-07-08_05.23.57.png 2020-07-08_16.21.39.png 2020-07-15_05.43.51.png 2020-07-15_05.43.53.png 2020-07-15_05.54.36.png 2024-05-28_18.33.00.png 2024-05-28_18.33.16.png 2024-05-28_18.33.26.png 2024-05-28_18.33.27.png 2024-05-28_20.15.23.png 2024-05-28_20.15.25.png 2024-05-28_20.38.29.png 2024-05-28_20.38.31.png

I'll create a Slate and Tuff store soon. I do have some spots now where I have been mining there. All these new biome extensions last couple of years have created a lot of new products but its taken me a while to get around to it. I also need a Mangrove / Root supply option and I have recently been working on breeding frogs to get the three froglights.

There's a new rail duplicator machine next to the basalt duplicator on Kohphi Rd in the Abu Grange industrial precinct.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

por_please_ya I replenished Blackstone supplies in the Blackstone & Friends shop on Brunswick St (north side a little east of Guns Towers). Unsure if I ever told you I was storing blackstone rock there. I have got it all from absolutely gutting half a bastion. (Found in the new nether biome region which probably needs an ice road built to get to it faster).
View attachment 2008324View attachment 2008325View attachment 2008326View attachment 2008327View attachment 2008328View attachment 2008329View attachment 2008330View attachment 2008331View attachment 2008332View attachment 2008333View attachment 2008334View attachment 2008336View attachment 2008337View attachment 2008338View attachment 2008339View attachment 2008340View attachment 2008341
Wow that's bloody awesome!! 😍

And yeah it would be hard to keep up with all the new updates. I love the look of mangrove wood so that one appeals to me if we can find a source.

Wow that's bloody awesome!! 😍

And yeah it would be hard to keep up with all the new updates. I love the look of mangrove wood so that one appeals to me if we can find a source.
I found some and got some saplings and brought them back so we do have mangrove wood now, but there is also all that rooted mud etc that I am not au fait with yet, so I need to go back there and dig a heap of that up, or work out how to produce it closer to home. I got cherry trees now too, but haven't started any real farm for it near town at this point.

S37R21QF Sweet FA Road Trips - Golden Valley Residents Overview

The homes of Golden Valley residents Smartys Power , Cadsky , GreyCrow , Fitzey , Footypie32 , Marlowe & krakouers , along with the commercial enterprises of CakeEater , BostrichBurger & Blacky , are all shown in this trip through the streets of this northside suburb of Sweet.

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is now entering the finals series of its 37th season.

Links:

S37R21QF Sweet FA Road Trips - Golden Valley Residents Overview

The homes of Golden Valley residents Smartys Power , Cadsky , GreyCrow , Fitzey , Footypie32 , Marlowe & krakouers , along with the commercial enterprises of CakeEater , BostrichBurger & Blacky , are all shown in this trip through the streets of this northside suburb of Sweet.

Links:

Marlowe living right next to the Caketisserie and bakehouse means he has the constant sweet smell wafting over through his windows. And CakeEater sometimes gives him a cake for free to help cope with that torture :p

Marlowe living right next to the Caketisserie and bakehouse means he has the constant sweet smell wafting over through his windows. And CakeEater sometimes gives him a cake for free to help cope with that torture :p
As if id give my cakes out for free.

Updated property stats in graphic form.

Properties per suburb table:
Property_Table_2024-06-04.png

Properties per suburb graph:
Property_Graph_2024-06-04.png

Owned Properties Graph (residential only):
Residencies_Graph_2024-02-03.png

Historical Calendar of property additions to the game world:
Timeline_2024-06-04_2500_properties.png

Named Streets:
395 streets in total, named within the city. Quite a few more (in red) have not been named. There are no properties attributed to the unnamed streets.
2024-05-15 Named & Unnamed Roads.png

Last edited:
akkaps thanks for the react cos it reminded me I was gonna get back to you about your rail map :D

I've made annotations again on your map. I love your format and really hope I can nag you to get it dead-on because I wanna be able to use it as a canon part of the documentation!

Here's what's to note:
1716294098308.png
Typo: Rasasidga corrected to Rasasidge
Typo: Dun Lup corrected to Dun Lop
Extension of Spotswood line removed. The metro line terminates at Spotswood and doesn't go further.
Addition of the country lines as follows:
  • Tindoo Line
  • A long line travels all the way from Sweet to Tindoo. From Tindoo is another line doubling back to Lirmi (it could be considered the same line but I tend to think of it is a distinct second line).
  • - I've added stations along the line, including a number of cosmetic disused stations (built as disused, to give a realistic look of rural passenger services suffering from rationalisation as irl):
  • - Waverley/Spotswood (disused)
  • - Rhilpisa Road (disused)
  • - Rhilpisa (active)
  • - Canalands (disused)
  • - Shea Riding (disused)
  • - Shea Village (active)
  • - Middlegrove (active)
  • - Stemport (active)
  • - Duya Duya (active)
  • - Tindoo (active, terminus?)
(potentially treated as a new line from here)
  • - Shawmindo (active)
  • - Gilseneee River (active)
  • - Taghlay (active)
  • - Garn (disused)
  • - Lirmi West (active)
  • -Lirmi (active, terminus)

I think I have a map of this somewhere, or some sort of media. I'll try to find it.

• Coralie Line:
  • The second line is the "old Coralie line" but it connects only Outback District (eg Outback Arena eg Koalas ground). It's much shorter, especially since a length of the entire line is now disused:
  • - Southback (disused)
  • - Outback District (active, terminus)
  • - There are signs of a trestle bridge carrying on from Outback District station, however it's fallen apart and not usable. The line peters out but probably used to connect Kingdom Junction, Paisen and Coralie via stations. I've not built fake disused stations at these places but I sometime might.

Again, I'll try to create a cartographic representation of this from the Minecraft maps. When I have time.

Ok so for some reason I ditched a basic image of the Tindoo and Lirmi lines, but kept a gif showing its growth.
regionalrail2023-03-28_smaller.gif

I did make one video of this entire trip, which might be of interest:

I currently haven't got any embracing media of the "old Coralie line" however I can dig out images of the Southback and Outback District stations.

akkaps thanks for the react cos it reminded me I was gonna get back to you about your rail map :D

I've made annotations again on your map. I love your format and really hope I can nag you to get it dead-on because I wanna be able to use it as a canon part of the documentation!

Here's what's to note:
View attachment 2010044
Typo: Rasasidga corrected to Rasasidge
Typo: Dun Lup corrected to Dun Lop
Extension of Spotswood line removed. The metro line terminates at Spotswood and doesn't go further.
Addition of the country lines as follows:
  • Tindoo Line
  • A long line travels all the way from Sweet to Tindoo. From Tindoo is another line doubling back to Lirmi (it could be considered the same line but I tend to think of it is a distinct second line).
  • - I've added stations along the line, including a number of cosmetic disused stations (built as disused, to give a realistic look of rural passenger services suffering from rationalisation as irl):
  • - Waverley/Spotswood (disused)
  • - Rhilpisa Road (disused)
  • - Rhilpisa (active)
  • - Canalands (disused)
  • - Shea Riding (disused)
  • - Shea Village (active)
  • - Middlegrove (active)
  • - Stemport (active)
  • - Duya Duya (active)
  • - Tindoo (active, terminus?)
(potentially treated as a new line from here)
  • - Shawmindo (active)
  • - Gilseneee River (active)
  • - Taghlay (active)
  • - Garn (disused)
  • - Lirmi West (active)
  • -Lirmi (active, terminus)

I think I have a map of this somewhere, or some sort of media. I'll try to find it.

• Coralie Line:
  • The second line is the "old Coralie line" but it connects only Outback District (eg Outback Arena eg Koalas ground). It's much shorter, especially since a length of the entire line is now disused:
  • - Southback (disused)
  • - Outback District (active, terminus)
  • - There are signs of a trestle bridge carrying on from Outback District station, however it's fallen apart and not usable. The line peters out but probably used to connect Kingdom Junction, Paisen and Coralie via stations. I've not built fake disused stations at these places but I sometime might.

Again, I'll try to create a cartographic representation of this from the Minecraft maps. When I have time.

Ok so for some reason I ditched a basic image of the Tindoo and Lirmi lines, but kept a gif showing its growth.
View attachment 2010049

I did make one video of this entire trip, which might be of interest:

I currently haven't got any embracing media of the "old Coralie line" however I can dig out images of the Southback and Outback District stations.

I'll get on this in the next couple of days

The Regional Rail lines per the national map (also shows neighbouring nation of Ibarawa).

The main line is the one from Sweet to Tindoo, and the extension back to Lirmi.

The Granica line doesn;t go anywhere, it was perhaps once a line across the national border to Granica, but now it peters out moments after leaving it's start at Shea Village. (It's barely possible to see it, it leads off for a minute distance from near the main kink in the red line)

The Coralie line is operational as far as Outback District, just out of Sweet, but only ruins remain progressing further north to Coralie.

Regional Rail.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Replicating Sweet in a Minecraft world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back