Respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong and Hawthorn both have earned my respect for a brilliant, hard fought match of football.

Not much of a troll - for Bay 13

But I just had to say it.

Maybe we won't be as busy in here as I originally thought, I suppose the Hodge knockers will have their say, but there were skill errors on both sides tonight.
Respect for what? For losing to Geelong by 11pts? A few weeks back an injury depleted North Melbourne lost to a full strength Geelong by 12pts. Don't recall too much respect coming our way. This whole match was just a media build up, like much the same that seems to follow the overhyped Hawks. :cool:

Respect for what? For losing to Geelong by 11pts? A few weeks back an injury depleted North Melbourne lost to a full strength Geelong by 12pts. Don't recall too much respect coming our way. This whole match was just a media build up, like much the same that seems to follow the overhyped Hawks. :cool:

Not sure about the overhyping of Hawthorn as l think they are very good. But excellent point about North who were terrific that night and never got their dues for the effort.

Meh ... Any intelligence buried away in there is throttled by your Hawthorn insecurities and jealousy ... The Cats slept for three and a half quarters against you ...

They gave everything they had against us. Shows they fear us which is a credit to them because those that don't see us coming are as stupid as Wallace ...

It was a really good match.

The only other time I've been this relieved was the GF win last year.

Thanks for a good match. And Chamberlain, Rosebury & Schmitt are the Curly, Larry & Moe of umpiring.
Respect.:thumbsu:

We don't care who you were missing.

EVERY club has vital players missing.

Hawthorn can only play the opposition who are fielded.

Top thread Kildo and you are probably right, Bay13 isn't probably the right spot for this. Terrific game, that was tough and fought in great spirit. Franklin was excellent tonight, even though his kicking wasn't good but he fought his guts out. Geelong are so good all over the park and that's what won it for them.

Congrats Cats, you are the powers again this year and kudos go out to you. If we get a repeat of that in the GF, then i would be a happy viewer.

lol, hawks were always going to come out fighting cause they a good side, personally i always have repsct for them as a footy side. but their supporters are the bunch that no one respects...please dont lumped the two together.

:confused: ahhh, I mean.....

So l should change what l think? Love my Cats. Respect to the Hawks.

Kildonan, you're all class.
Absolutely.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Respect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back